Chapie 7

Chases POV

I lunged at Steve, how dare he go to attack MY mate, HIS Luna and HIS sister how Dare he go to hurt her. I slammed into him I sunk my claws into his chest and ripped down hard sinking my teeth into his shoulder making him cry out in pain, I let instinct take over and liar control my wolf was out for blood.

His.

-------------------------------

I watched as Ren slept in my bed hair spread out against my pillow, my bed never looked so appealing and I couldn't wait till she would always be here waiting for me I smiled slightly at the thought.

Its been nearly an hour since she passed out, and I can't bring my self to leave her, theirs a small cut across her cheek thanks to Steve, who I probably should check on as I really did a number on him, the pack doctor is working with him now resetting bones relocating joints and stitching up open gashes, in truth I didn't care what I had done he hurt my mate, sister or not she ranks higher then him and he will show her respect even if I have to beat it into him.

I watched as her hand twitched as she groaned, eyes fluttering as she began to open them. Thank the spirits she's ok. "Where's Steve?" She croaked sitting up

"Not far" I grunted really? She wants to know about him!

"Is he ok?"

"He'll live" I growled irritated

" what does that mean?"

"He got what he deserved" I snapped

" Where is he?" She demanded flinging my covers off of her swinging her legs around standing up. I stood along with her watching her carefully I took her small hand in mine "come"

I tugged her out of my room and down to the make shift hospital room I pushed the door open and was meet by the sight of Doctor white bandaging Steve's chest. I smirked I really did a job on him, his leg was in a cast and he had thick bandages around his arms and head he hand stitches in he's cheek. He deserved it.

Ren' POV

I looked over Steve and felt sick Chase had done this, to my brother, because of what? he went for me? it's not the first time me and Steve have been violent with each other and I know my brother, he wouldn't have hurt me not really. I pulled my hand out of Chases grip, the almost take it back after as my hand feels cold and I miss his rough calloused hand wrapped around mine, but I won't not after this, I slowly walk up to Steve "are you ok?" I croak pathetically, he let out a bitter laugh in response "why don't you ask your master" he spits " oh no wait you don't want that right you don't want to be his right?"

"That's not what I"

"No Ren that's exactly what you meant you don't want this life you don't want to belong to him, your carefree Ren who goes around getting in to trouble and then expects us to deal with it all the time!" I take a small step back away from him I can feel my temper rising, "this is your fault! what he did to me is your fucking fault" now I lost my temper

"Don't you dare blame me you dickhead" I snarl

"You" he starts but I cut him off

"No don't you start you've had your turn to tell its my turn, I never asked you to take me out of that room so I got mad it was NOT you call to make, I never ask you to deal with my sh!t you are not my father!"

"Oh want to start that fine go live with him go be with him then!" he snarls that's it I lunged for him.

-------------------------------------

Jai sat across from me wrapping my hand in a bandage I almost feel bad about punching him, almost, Jai looked up and smiled "all done my little scrapper"

"Your not mad?" I ask

"At what? you hitting Steve?"

I nod, he gives me a soft smile "I'm not mad Ren he did deserve it"

"Can I have a hug?" I whisper

He just grins and moves coming over he wraps his arms around me "I feel like sh!t" I muttered slipping my arms around his waist

"It's going to be ok"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}