20: Anthony: Going After Blake

I stared at the kid. We all stared.

"Star, you check him," I said.

"Yeah, like three times," Star said. "He's not a zombie. He's alive; it's like the accident didn't even happen. No broken bones nothing."

"David?" I looked at him.

"His name disappeared from my list," David said. "Another one has replaced it. But I can't tell who; there's like a white mist covering the name up. What did Ceres do?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "Ceres just dropped Michael off and left."

"Well, she's going around drawing this symbol," I looked at the mark. It was a star with a cross in the middle. "I've never seen it in my life," Star said.

"Will deal with it later," I sighed. "Has Michael's mother woken up?"

"No, not yet," Star said. "Her mine is messed up. I have to fix her memories. The poor woman, she never gave birth to Michael."

"So it's true," I said. "Michael is Blake's brother. And what Omar found out, that their mother was an angel."

"Yeah," Star sighed.

"Why the long faces?" Kenny walked in. "We all need to eat some good ass pizza I made. Come on, eat. You too, Cassidy."

Cassidy giggled.

I looked at her. She was taking all this so well. I made sure her parents were safe. Including Jeffreys parents. They are in a safe place.

"Ah," I looked over at Kitty. "Sorry."

"It's fine, come to eat," I said.

"Careful," Star said. "You shouldn't be out of bed. The potion I gave you, is strong. And will make you sick. But it will be worth it. Your tail and ears should grow back."

"I know, I just needed water," I helped her to sit.

I know she was evil at some point. But she didn't deserve getting her ears and tail cut off like that. Thankfully Star knew a potion to heal them. And grow them back.

After we ate, I sat on the couch. We were hiding underground. With many spells keeping it hiding. We build it at the last minute.

"Hey," Cassidy walked over and sat on my lap.

"Andy?" I asked.

"Kenny has him," she said.

"I am sorry our son was born during this war," I said.

"It's not your fault," she kissed me. "Everything will be alright. Things will go back how they were."

I kissed her back.

"I love you," I kissed down her neck.

"I love you too," she giggled.

"Ew," David and Andrew walked in. "Get a room."

"Alright," I stood up carrying Cassidy. "You two keep watch."

"I was only kidding," Andrew said. "But alright."

I carry her into our room. Laying her down, I closed the metal door. This place was light up by magic. "I don't think it's the right time," Cassidy said.

"It never is," I kissed her. "Don't worry; I won't give you another child." She giggled.

I kissed her again and slowly made my way down her body. She always smelled nice. Like strawberries.

"Mm," she let out a cute moan this will be a good night.

And it was. We went at it for two hours. After Cassidy was asleep, I stood up and got dress. "Dang," Andrew said once I walked out. "Two hours. Poor Cassidy."

"Shut up," I said. "So anything?"

"Well, Blake was spotted," Andrew said. "At the house. I mean your house."

"I wonder why," I frowned. "Is Blake still there?"

"Yup, in Ceres room," Andrew said.

"That boy is just laying in her bed," David said. "I think he wants us to capture him."

"Probably a trap," I said.

I'd wonder why Blake is laying on my daughter bed. What could he possibly want? We could spy on anyone through some magic mirrors. That Star made.

"Any sign of Ceres near the house?" I asked.

"No," David said. "The funny thing about all this. Is that Blake has fought Ceres, but it seems he doesn't know that it's Ceres. That Ceres is the masked female."

"That I can tell," I said. "Since Blake was always reaching for the mask."

"That boy is so complicated," David said.

"It's not his fault," Kitty walked over. "Our father manipulated his mind."

"Go to bed," I said.

"No," she said. "Father did that to all of us. He played with our minds. He like brainwashed us."

"And how did you get out of it?" David asked looking at her with strange eyes.

"I heard him talking about my mother," she wobbled, David was by her side. I frowned. "He once told me, that my mother died giving birth to me, but the truth is that he killed her right after I was born. That's how I started to remember things."

"I see," I looked at her. "Is it possible that Blake remembers too?"

"Yes," Kitty said. "Blake is a good person. He cared about Michael if he knew Michael was alive. I'm sure he would join us. Blake cares about Ceres. He cares about his stepmother. He has a good heart."

"Alright," I said. "Go back to bed."

She nodded and went back. Once she was gone, I turned to David and looked at him.

"What?" He shrugged. I looked at Andrew. Andrew just chuckled.

"You have a thing for the kitty cat," Andrew said.

"Shut up," David said. "What if I do? Is that a crime?"

"No," I said. "But make sure Kitty is the right one for you. We don't want, a repeat of last time." David looked down.

"Okay," David sat down.

"Don't worry David," Andrew patted his back. "That girl seems good. Like she'll be a good mother. Dang, am I the only not allowed to have kids."

"It's not that you not allow," I said. "You are dating a guy. Which happens to be my wife best friend, Kenny. But with a little magic from Star, Kenny maybe able to have kids."

"Oh," Andre smiled. I shouldn't have given him the idea. Kenny is going to kill me even though I'm already dead.

I sat down, looking in the mirror, the one with Blake. He was still laying there. I think he was sleeping.

"Send some man to grab him," I said. "I want him here."

I'd wonder, what he wants?

-----------------------------

Kinds short chapter but good enough.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya