22: Blake: Ceres Deal

Ceres, I'd wonder what deal she made, and with who?

I still can't believe Michael was alive. Ceres did all that to save Michael. I'm just worried about what Ceres did. About the deal. There's had to be something to get Michael back.

I sighed.

It's been precise, 20 hours now four more hours to go; I am not sure what will happen. "You are going to go with Kenny and Kitty," I looked at Anthony. "I don't want you to be here."

"Okay," Cassidy said. "Plese be careful."

"Michael," I knelt down and put his coat on. For some odd reason, it had gotten frigid out. "I want you to behave. Mommy will wake up soon. Listen to Cassidy."

"Yes," Michael smiled. I hugged him and stood up.

"See you soon," I sighed.

After they were gone, I sat there. I wanted to know what's going to happen. "What are Star and Ceres doing inside that room?" Andrew asked.

"Not sure, she won't let us see," Anthony said. "Whatever it is, it's between the two."

"For now we wait then?" David asked.

"Yes," Anthony sighed. "We wait."

And we did wait. But it seemed my father didn't want to wait. He gathered up his army and marched down the city. He wanted us to meet up with him.

Anthony gathered up his army as well. Ceres and Star were gone. Anthony said not worry; they had their plans.

"Anthony," I looked over. A man appeared. But he wasn't here, here. More like a mist. "Make sure not to kill him. I want him alive." The voice sounded deep. Creepy.

"Yes, of course," Anthony said, and the mist disappeared.

"Jeffrey said they are ready," David said. "We have them surrounded."

"Alright," Anthony said.

All three changed into their skull, bones-like forms.

"Eww," I said. "That sounded awful. Bone cracking and all."

"Get used to it," Andrew said moving around making those noises.

"Stop it, so gross," I wrinkle my nose.

"Let's go, Blake, stay here," Anthony said. "Wait for my signal."

I nodded.

I waited for the signal. As I sat there, I wonder how I'm going to confront my father. I'm sure his very angry with me. But I am mad too. He killed my mother. Lie to me all these years.

"It started?" I looked over at Jeffrey. When did he get here?

"Yeah," I said. "Hey, no hard feelings right?"

"Nope," Jeffrey punched my arm. "Any signs of Ceres or Star?"

"None," I said."I'm worried something happened to them."

"Nah," he shook his head. "Ceres has become stronger these past few weeks. She won't give up. Nor will she let anyone bring her down."

"True," I smiled. "After all this is over. We have a complete state to restore. Well whatever was damaged."

"Yeah, that I know," Jeffrey said. "Today will determine our future."

I was about to say something when we heard a loud explosion.

"That's our cue," Jeffrey said. I nodded and followed him.

When we got there, it was chaos. I had to dodge two wolves' tearing at each other. I looked around for my father. Found him, fighting Anthony.