28 chat!

Hey guys! Maybe this chapter gonna be short, because I need to study..hehe for 25 January! It's 5 more days! Pls support my story guys..thank you

___

*in the car*

"Daebakkk!!! I'm tearing up like an idiot!"

Haruka said and crying

"I know, it's unbelievable!"

"How's your feeling uri leader?"

Rin asking me

"Oh! Me? Yeaah...I'm so thankful to stone, my members, staff, ceo, and manager..thank you so much for your hard work, and always trust each others ^^"

I said, that's the truth...I'm so happy to be here

"Oh..gosh! It's making me more tearing up!"

"Hahhaha..."

It's a good day..I wonder how's Hoshi..maybe I just chat him

(Y/n line): annyeong Hoshi, how r u?

And then 1 min left and his replied me

Hoshi: uwah! You chat me!

(Y/n line): yeahh..

Hoshi: missed me?

(Y/n line): yes I'am! It feels lonely

Hoshi: whaaat..I watch you in (g/n) daily life, and I see you have much time with that JIMIN! And I see the PICTURE! Did you don't know??? They ship you wih hiimm!! And even they give a ship nameee!! ((Who's your real name guys? Just imagine, your ship name with Jimin))

(Y/n line): oh yeah?

Hoshi: yeah! And I don't like that! It should be me! Not that JIMIN!

(Y/n line): yah! He is just a sunbae!

Hoshi: what ever! I still don't like when he staring at you! Before Suga, and now Jimin?! Wow! You pretty popular!

(Y/n line): you mad?

Hoshi: ....

(Y/n line): I dispointed Hoshi, I thought you will congarts us (g/n) because winning todays stage..but I wrong, you mad at me..I shouldn't chat you sorry..

And I turn off my phone and silent the notification, because I don't want to hear the reply from Hoshi(t) he's different rn, I don't carw want are his replied, I will just stay and hear BTS song, it's make me feel better a bit

"Yah, are you okay?"

(Bff) ask worry, I know she's my (bff) she always know when I'm sad, because we're so close..I don't want to make her worry, so I lied to her and said "I'm okay, don't worry about me, lets just to the building"

"Okay..tell me if something happen ara?"

"Ara ara, thanks"

*LINE silent*

Hoshi: I didn't meat it!

Hoshi: you win?

Hoshi: it's good! Congrats!

Hoshi: yah! Don't mad at me

Hoshi: I didn't mean it! Tmr I'm going back!

Hoshi: we can talk about it!

Hoshi: yah! Kim (y/n)! Listen to me!

Hoshi: I'm really really sorry..I jsut don't want to loose you..

Hoshi: pls understand me..I'll give it sometime

Ah...finnaly, I'm on my bed..I'm tired,, it's because of him! I'll jsut ignore him, oh and tmr, I have my concert with Taeyeon unnie, fyuh~ what a tiring day..and the worst is, I go myself, not with the other members! I'll feel lonely..who's I got talk with? Manager? It could be awkward!

"Hey, tmr you'll gey going right? With Taeyeon sunbae.."

(Bff) said

"Yeah..it would be nervous!"

"Gwenchana~ we're here watiching you..your not alone...wherever you were, we will always by your side..even someone make your heart break, we will always here with you..so don't be sad..you can trust us!"

"Yeoreubun..."

And they start to hug me, group hug..I can't do anyting without you guys..

End 28 chat!

Thanks for reading..pls comments and vote, it's made my day!