> Chapter 9 <

A/N
Today was ohMymmgood o.O

#########

Tegan's POV

Today is the day. The day me and Bronx have been waiting for. Holy crap! It is the 12th March 2007, and I'm meeting New Politics in five and a half hours! Naturally I'm freaking out; what do I wear, how should I do my hair/makeup, what if they think I'm weird or ugly..?!

Mann. Fangirling much? Thing is, I've been getting closer Søren and I just don't want to make a fool of myself..

I pull out my earphones and walk through to the kitchen, finding Bronx sticking his arse out of the fridge. I did the sensible thing and wHIPPED HIS SORRY LITTLE ASS.

"Ew, Tegan germs on my bootAY" Bronx said laughing and slapping his arse.

I grabbed myself an apple and started to hum a song I'd been working on.

I've never been so torn up, in all of my life
I should have seen this coming
I've never felt so hopeless, than I do tonight
I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm moving on

"What are you singing? It sounds good" Bronx asked.

"It's just a bit of one of these songs I've started writing, they still need some work but thanks bruh" I said smiling.

"Hey, you should totally sing it to David when you see him!" Bronx said, excitedly. "I bet he would love it!"

"I don't know.. It's pretty crappy and I can't even sing well.." I sigh.

"What the fuck, Te? That was incredible! You should seriously consider it because who knows, he might like hook you up with a record dealer or something."

I laugh, "well I could dream but I doubt that would ever happen, I might consider singing to Søren and David and Louis though.. Just because I know I'd regret it if I don't.."

"That's my girl!" Bronx smiled.

I dump the rest of my apple into the bin and head back upstairs; I have a lot of work to do on that song.

#########

A/N
Oh man that sucked 😂 I'm sorry for the like two people reading this shit because it's awful 😂