> Chapter 10 <

A/N
*smacks head on table* ITS *smacks head on table* BEEN *smacks head on table* TOO *smacks head on table* LONG *smacks head on table* OMD *smacks head on table* IM SORRY GUYS FORGIVE ME 😬😰

Seriously though I'm sorry for leaving it so long I've got a few books in draft at the moment so if you're waiting on any updates then I'm sorry I've just been super busy. -Kayla

~~~~~~
Søren's POV ( ooh spicyy ;) )
I've been thinking about her so much recently. Tegan, her name is. The guys haven't really spoken to her but I talk to her nearly everyday. I can't wait to finally see her in person! I had managed to persuade our manager, Steve, to get her a free VIP ticket so I will get to spend a bit of time with her which we are both really excited about. Hopefully things won't be awkward. I heard from her friend Bronx that she has been working on a song recently and me and the lads are really hyped to hear it, David said he could try and get her in touch with a record dealer if she's any good which would be amazing because then we could record a song together! Only if she wants to of course... Dammit I need to get her out of my head, it's not healthy. Fuck it's just I bet she's beautiful and I bet her voice sounds like an angel.. What am I talking about I haven't even met her, or even seen what she looks like! She could be a man for all I know! God how could I be so stupid... To let myself fall for her...

~~~~~~
A/N
Ayee I bet you all saw that coming 😂 lmao sorry it's short, I'm tryna keep them short because realistically I have no idea how long this book is gonna be so I'm tryna space things out as best I can.. Oops? Anyway sorry again I hope it was okay and didn't make anyone gag. -Kayla.