Chapter Ten

A/N: DOUBLE DIGITS BITCHES!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!
So, in honor of these double digits, something special shall happen this chapter!! Eeekkk!! Aren't you excited to see what it is!?!?!?!?!

Haruhi's POV (Yes, a different POV)

I heard calls for help. The host club and I exchanged looks before running out. F/n hadn't been back for a few minutes. I hope she's alright.

We came to the stairs to see a swarm of people. I noticed a familiar h/c haired girl lying down with her eyes closed in the swarm of people.

"F/n!" I shouted panicked. People stepped aside for me. I crouched beside her, blood was pooling out of her head. "Someone call 911!" I shouted feeling tears brim my eyes.

Tamaki was by my side with a cloth. I tied it around f/n's head to stop the blood. I held my hand to her wound and held her hand with my other one. "You're going to be fine. J-Just stay s-strong." I said before breaking down.

Then the paramedics arrived. Soon they were lifting f/n into the ambulance. B/n was soon beside me. "What's happening?" He asked, watching his sister being put in the ambulance.

"She hit her head." I whispered. "Can I ride in the ambulance?" I asked one of the paramedics.

"Are you family?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm sorry. You cant." He said sadly. I felt another tear fall from my eye.

"I'm her brother. Can I stay with her?" B/n pleaded.

"Alright." The paramedic nodded.

"I'll watch over her." B/n said before climbing into the ambulance.

I ran back to the rest of the guys.

"Come on. Lets get to the hospital." Kyoya said. I sniffled and nodded. A limo pulled up beside us and we climbed in.

"Is f/n-chan going to be alright?" Honey asked sadly.

"Yeah." Mori responded. Honey didn't look convinced. He held his Usa-Chan close to him.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Kaoru said giving Honey a weak smile. I however just stared out the window gripping onto the hem of my shirt, pleaded f/n was alright.

We arrived at the hospital and I spent my time pacing the waiting room.

"Calm down Haru-chan." Honey said trying to get me to relax.

"How am I supposed to calm down?" I asked panicked.

"Just take deep breaths." The twins said. I continued on pacing. Questions and thoughts kept running through my head.

Is f/n alright? What caused her to fall? Did someone push her? Did she trip? Did she slip? Did someone hit her on the head? Is she alright? What is happening to her right now?

B/n came walking into the waiting room. I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"She's okay." He said. The host club and I smiled and began cheering.

"I told you she'd be alright Haru-Chan!" Honey said hugging my legs. I smiled and patted his head.

"But-" B/n started but the host club groaned cutting him off for a few seconds. "She might have amnesia. She might not remember any of you." He sighed running a hand through his hair. I felt my heart crack.

She might not remember us? She might now remember me?

"Haruhi. Why don't you go see her." B/n said leading me to her room. I held my breath as he pushed the door open.