Epilogue

It was as if Harry and Louis were stuck together, really. They of course had their fights throughout the years, and they've had separated once or twice, but they always found their way back to one another.

The two loved eachother, more than anything. They'd do anything for the other, and so after four years of being together when they rarely fought, were stronger than ever and still in love just like they were long ago, Louis took it upon himself to go out and buy a ring.

It took him hours to find the right one, but eventually when he found a silver band with three diamonds and the word forever engraved on the inside, he just had to get it for his love.

He decided to propose a week after he bought the ring, at the park where him and Harry used to visit often. It took hours to get there, since Louis and Harry had their own flat in Doncaster.

He made sure that on the way there, Niall and Liam kept the area where he was going to propose safe and he asked for them to make sure it looked nice. He told Liam to hold on to the ring and place it inside the basket right before they arrived, which was difficult because he wasn't sure if he should leave such an expensive piece of jewelry with someone, but he trusted Liam.

He had decorated the place the night previous, which took a long time to do plus driving back all the way to Doncaster took in total about five hours. Liam and Niall had stayed there basically the whole time Louis was gone, one of the two always keeping an eye on the basket.

Louis thanked them thousands of times, feeling grateful and thankful that he had such great friends.

Now here Louis was, Harry by his side as he sang. His heart was pounding against his chest, and he was extremely nervous.

Harry though, was perfectly fine, thinking that they were just going to visit his mum and sister. Which he was, but he just didn't know it was after he was going to be proposed to.

Louis was slightly panicking, because maybe Harry would say no. He was only twenty one, Louis being twenty five, so he was thinking that Harry would decline because of his age.

Louis was young too, but he wanted to be married to the one he loved badly. He couldn't wait any longer, and he knew he wanted this more than anything. He wanted to call his boyfriend his fiancé, and eventually wanted to call the curly haired boy his husband.

Louis came upon the parks parking lot, his heart felt like it was going to explode and his body was shaking. Harry though, didn't take notice in his boyfriends shakiness and just followed silently as Louis took his hand when they stepped out of the car.

Harry was confused, because he wasn't at his mums like Louis said they would be, but at the park. He glanced over at Louis, seeing the older man bring his hand that wasn't holding Harry's to his mouth, biting at his nails.

"Are you okay?" Harry's deep raspy voice questioned, making Louis smile slightly and nod his head up and down quickly.

Harry stopped, looking down at his boyfriend. Over the years that they have known eachother, Harry has become a lot taller than Louis. Louis was now considered short to Harry, which made him upset but happy all at the same time.

"Are you sure, love?" Harry asked softly, pulling Louis close.

"Ye-yeah," Louis nodded again, and took a deep breath before motioning Harry to follow. Their hands linked together again, Louis trying to calm himself down as they came closer to the blanket laid on the ground.

Louis wondered where Liam and Niall went, figuring they already were gone when seeing Louis' car.

Harry furrowed his brows when coming upon the setup, his features softening when seeing that there was a basket, candles lit and a blanket laid neatly on the ground. He cooed, looking at the shorter man and smiling happily when they got to the area.