Chapter 10- Detective Missy Lucy

A/N: I know I know... You probably all might be wondering, "OMIGOSH PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE!" Okay, okay. I just updated it late because it is such a long chapter. Probably the longest that I have ever done.

So please, ENJOY!

"C'mon Jen! HELP ME INVESTIGATE!" Lucy tugged on my arm, forcing me to stand up. If you haven't noticed, she has a really strong grip.

"But I don't wanna!" I tugged back ever harder making Lucy fall on the floor and hitting her body facedown. She looked back up at me in disgust.

Okay, for anyone that's confused on what is going on... Gravity fell. No, literally. Gravity just- fell. Last night when I went with Lucy to go to the washroom (Because she's a scared little girl) we started to fly straight up in the air for a few seconds.

And now Lucy is pretending to be a 'detective' named 'Detective Missy Lucy' that solves mysteries that include extraterrestrial rituals. Sigh, well I know where this is going.

Lucy sat up on the wooden floor, looking like she as about to cry a fountain of tears. "Jen... Please?" She looked back up at me with really sad puppy dog eyes. No, MY WEAKNESS!

"I'm sorry Lucy but I-" I stopped and stared at even more sad puppy dog eyes. I forced myself to look away.

That's when I had an idea.

"Lucy, why don't you ask Mabel to help? She's probably really got at investigating than I am." I said, Dora style (kawaii dora).

Her face lit up like a bunch of Fireflies got stuck to her face. "*Gasp* Oh my gosh... Mabel!" Lucy started to hurry down to the living room. Probably where Mabel and Dipper were, watching the new episode of Ducktective. Sigh, Sherlock.

I sighed in real life and looked back down at my phone. Time to check on Veronica. I thought as I clicked on the Messenger app.

Lemme go on Spotify, first. I thought while I sat back down on my bed.

Which song? I scrolled down through my playlist of albums. Then I stopped on Taylor Swift. Wunderland!

Flashing lights and we,
Took a wrong turn and we,
Fell down the rabbit hole.

Then I went back to messenger and started to text with the only friend I ever had, Veronica.

Veronica: Hey Jennifer, I have to tell u some bad nws.

Jennifer: Yea, wut is it?

Veronica: Luca and I just split yesterday. 💔

"Wow, so predictable." I said out-loud to myself.

Jennifer: ☹️

Jennifer: You guys weren't exactly the best couple anyways.

I imagined Veronica's expression after I sent the text. I smirked.

Veronica: Excuse me? Luca and I were perfect together!

Veronica: We were like Edward and Bella, combined!

Jennifer: Sure... Just like the other 10 ex-boyfriends that were too.