When (Stiles)

Warning: Smut I guess, I mean kinda not really IDK let me know. PLEASE LET ME KNOW LOVE YOU BOO!\

I woke up at like 3 am from a knock on my window. Witch was weird because I slept on the top floor so whoever it was was strong. I look up at my window seeing a familiar face. Stiles. The cutest boy in the world. Dawmm! was he good lookin. I get up opening my window. "Hi, sweetie!" DAWMM HE CALLED ME SWEETIE. I tried to hide it but I blushed. "Hey, um why are you at my window? and how did you get up here?"  "Well I climbed and your mom may or may not gave me a boost up...." he said with a huge smile trying hide his mistake of asking my mom for a boost. "Stiles get in here its cold outside and why again are you here?" I said making a statement more than a demand. "Well if you must know Scott and I were up all night and all I could think about was you soo..." What Stiles you got a crush..... AWWW!! My little Stiles. Come on in 'Babe'" i say making him blush. WOW HE LIKES ME JESUS KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL! "Also, I umm..... you know what I gotta go but I'll see you at school, bye." he said, making his way to the edge of the roof. "Stiles, come-on just come inside. please. oh well now your by the edge. well now I guess bye Stiles." i say disappointment flooding my body. "bye Y/N." \

_________________________________________TIME SKIP-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just into the seat of my old Ford Mustang. I turn it on listening to the beautiful purr of the engine. (i love cars by the way) I start pull out know I only have a 15 minuet drive so i put on my my favorite songs: Downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewsis, Stressed out bby Twenty one Pilots And  Sangrita by Blake Shelton. those song on replay until I got to school. Of course Lydia took my favorite parking space but left me the one right next to it. I get out feeling eyes on my back.  I turn around to be greeted a happy Lydia. "Soo, Scott says Stiles was at your door this morning! so what happened did you two you know do it!" "What, oh god lydia no we didn't. He just came over to wake me up at 3am." I say trying to get her of the subject.  "Omg, there he is go talk to him!" she said after i finally got to my locker. I look at him and smile. "GO!" she says pushing me "Okay! I'm going geeze!" I say putting my hands in the air. I slowly walk over. "hey Stiles, how was your morning." "Well if you must know it started off with you and embarrassment." he said blushing a color only a lipstick could match.  "Well, I enjoyed it. So um I was wondering if you maybe wanted to study later." I say Blushing even brighter than he did. "Um. Yeah I'd love to! I mean yeah that be cool" "Um, so I'll see you later Okay?" I said hugging him "yeah, see you at mine right?" "yeah sure 4:00 Pm! BYE!" I turned around fist puming in my mind. 

Classes seemed like took forever. As soon as the bell rang, I ran out the door making my way to my locker. Putting up my bags. I ran to my car turning it on and blazing out of the parking lot. Arriving to my house. I ran in calling for my mom. "Mom!..... MOM WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" "Oh gosh Y/N you scared me! Whats wrong sweetie?" she asked concern in her voice "Nothing!! everything is well GREAT! I'm studding with Stiles" i say almost scream. "Oh honey! I'm so happy!..... Wait did you say studying.. um Wear protection. I don't need grandchildren." "WHAT mom! Were just studying. Wait is that what it means?" "kind of honey. just be responsible and I have a shift tonight so I'll be home in the morning. Okay?" "Okay, Love you. "love you to". She when to work and I was left to freak out by myself. Okay 1 hour left!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO BOOS! HOW WAS IT? I hope it didn't suck!!!! lol well there will be a part 2 so don't worry your little hearts!! anyways LOVE YOU AND LEAVE A COMMENT AND A REQUEST IF YOU WANT!!!! 

BYE BYE