What am I?: Stiles

This is an imagine requested by booboocmf

+++++++++++++++++++
Y/n POV
I was running in the woods from something. I was with stiles and Scott looking for half of a body when Sheriff Stilinski found us and making me and Scott take off in different directions.
I heard screams from behind me, and my mind went to Stiles and Scott. I kept running knowing that what ever was behind me was still coming after us was still close behind. I heard something growling really and I mean really close to my back.
I turn around in time to see 2 red glowing eyes and sharp fangs dig into my arm. "Ahhh!" I scream grabbing my arm falling to the floor. "Scott! Stiles! Some one!" I yell trying to cover the bite with my other hand. I get up and run towards the Hwy as fast as I could. I keep going until I see headlights. "Stop! Stop!" I scream trying to get the drivers attention.
The screeching of the tires are the only thing I can hear. "Holy crap! Mom! Call dad! We need to get this girl to the house!" I hear a girls voice say. "Are you okay?" The girl say walking over towards me. "So-something just just attacked me! Holy shit!! I- I'm bleeding!" I say looking down at my arm making me go woozy. (P.s. this Viagra comecial came on when I was writing and I wrote Viagra with out thinking) (lol)

Time skip
I woke up in the backseat of a car with a girl I remember from school, I think her name is Alison. "Mom she's awake" she said looking down at me giving me a smile. "Hey, whats your name? Do you know what city your from?" "My my name is y/n and I'm from Beacon hills. I'm a student at the high school." I said sitting up. "Were getting you to the hospital so they can check this wound out."
We arrived at the hospital a few minuets later. They took me inside. "Mrs. McCall!" I said almost running towards her "Oh My God! Y/n what did you do?" She said grabbing my arm and checking out the bite mark. "I was with Stiles and Scott in the woods when this thing came out of nowhere and bit me." I said sitting in a chair. "Thank you." I said looking at Alison and her mom.
(%+#(%(%?$(3?$?(?%3!?4
So what did you think? Sorry its weird and kinda lumpy but I'm weird and lumpy so yeah! And hope its cool I'll be adding a prt2 anyways love y'all leave a comment