Admins [open]

Hey guys, Shay here! This is the update you've been waiting for.

Talia (founder) and I have been talking about other admins, and we realized we are in a serious need of helpers. So if you're looking to participate in the campaign in a greater way, this is your chance.

The requirements are quite simple and don't take much.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S

1.) You might have to sacrifice your free time. If you don't care about this (and have time to update the stories on your personal account), you can give yourself a check (✔*).

2.) You've got to be nice. This account will not tolerate teasing or such things. Sexual assault isn't something to joke about, so please try and understand what people have gone through.

If you speak to people on this account in a rude manner, you will immediately be kicked out. No second chances.

3.) Be sure to check in with your schedule! You'll be given certain day(s) to log into the account and help out.

4.) Follow the rules Talia and I will be applying!

That's pretty much it. Only five (5) people will be chosen. There will be no order of choosing, meaning it doesn't matter how many people apply, we will not choose the first five or the last five, etc. Anybody can be chosen!

Here's the form to apply;

Name

Do you have plenty of free time?

Do you see yourself quitting anytime soon?

Will you agree with the rules?

How would you help out?

Why should you be chosen?

Pretty simple, right?
The chosen admins will be PM'ed first to make sure they really want to commit and are mentally prepared.

Deadline for entries;
September 5, 2016
[the time doesn't matter]

Until next time!

✔ = you are good to go