2.

°March 8 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

Waking up to the sound of the rain falling onto the concrete floor is the best thing ever. There are no other sounds other than that.

The weather is too good for me to wake up. There's nothing to wake up to anyways.

I snuggle back into the blanket and turned onto my right side. I was near to falling asleep when i heard few noises at the front porch.

AIISH. CAN'T I GET A NICE SLEEP?!

As i walk down the stairs, i am starting to feel scared.

What could that be? Who could that be?

I am nearing the door and there are a few knocks. The knocks sounded really desperate.

I twist the doorknob and open the door. I saw a tall guy, standing there wearing a black jacket, black jeans and converse. He turns around and i was shocked.

It's the guy that i bumped into yesterday...

"Hello, i'm sorry to bother you bu-" He is scanning me from head to toe, "Eh? You're the girl from yesterday.."

I nodded.

"Uhh, yeah.. My umbrella's busted." I take a look at his hand.

Yeah, it's busted alright.

I look past him, it's raining heavily. I can't leave him out there alone, can i? I mean, he would just freeze to death. I don't want to be responsible for his death.

"Uhh, come in. I'll grab you a towel to dry off." I invited him in.

"Kamsahamnida" He gave me a very warming smile. He close the door behind him and i ran my way up the stairs, into my room to get a fresh towel.

I rushed back to him, standing there, waiting patiently.

"There ya go.." I hand him the towel, "Chwesonhamnida, but i have yet to bathe. Do you mind waiting for a while?"

"You don't have to be so formal. Yeah, sure." He let out a small laugh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got out of the shower and went to my room to get changed.

I think this outfit is decent.

I am wearing denim shorts and a oversized t-shirt.
I walk down the stairs, searching for the guy. My eyes travelled to places and i saw him, standing there, naked. Well, not fully.. The towel was wrapped around his waist.

That back muscle though..

He turned around.

"Oh, you scared me. I hope you don't mind that i made a cup of tea for myself.." He looked down, "And the fact that i'm naked under this towel." He chuckled.

I walked towards him.

"Aniyo, it's fine. I can get you some clothes. Where's your dirty clothes? I'll wash and dry it for you." I asked. He pointed at the laundry room.

I run up the stairs, went in my late brother's room and pick out a simple outfit. I then handed it to him and he is changing right at that spot.

MY VIRGIN EYESSSSS!!!!

I waddled my way to the laundry room and put his clothes in the washing machine.

Alright, 50 mins till it's done.

I went out and saw him sitting on the sofa. I sat beside him.

"I haven't introduced myself yet." I start talking, "My name is Kyung Mi and I am eighteen."

"Nice to meet you, Kyung Mi. I am Lee SungJoon but you can call me Wei. I am a year older than you, so that makes me your oppa~" He leans in closer to me and bit his lips, "Are we alone?"

My heart starts to beat faster, my palms are getting sweaty and my mind is starting to imagine things.

"You have a pretty face.." He traced his finger from my forehead all the way down to my collarbone.

"Wei, hajima." I pushed his hand away and face the other way. (No pun intended)

"Why would i stop? Don't you find me attractive?" He lightly turns my head to face him again.

Why can't i push him away? Why does a part of me want him?

I remained silent. I didn't know what to do. He leans in closer to me again but this time, his soft lips landed on my forehead.

"Hahahaha! You look so awkward." He bursts out laughing, "I was just pulling your leg. Anyways, where do you get these clothes? It fits me nicely." He asked.

I looked down, i felt sadness swarm around me.

"It was my late brother's clothes. He passed away in a car crash last year. He is the only one i had, considering my parents are always out of the country and i have no friends." I sigh, i look at him and he looks sorry for me, "Please don't feel sorry for me. I am completely fin-" I was cut off when i felt his arms around me, hugging me.

"No. Don't lie to me, telling me that you are okay. Please don't try to act like everything's okay with you. Come on Kyung Mi, I can see that you are hurting. I am here for you." His words make me feel happy and warm. I miss having someone that understands me.  Hearing him saying such things, I can't help but cry. His hugs become tighter and i cry every single tear out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wei and I talked more about ourselves. And honestly, i have a good feeling about him. There's something about him that drags me into wanting to know more about him.

We are now playing CoD. He is super good but not as good as me, obviously.

-Wei's POV-
(Finally)

Honestly, i didn't know I'd end up here, in her house. I guess it is just pure luck. I've been thinking about her since yesterday when we bumped into each other. She's out of this world but i can't help to recall the bet with Kuhn Hyung.

|"Wei, do you want to make a bet?" He asked after sending his girlfriend off. I was in the back seat.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" Nothing bizarre right? Wrong.

"You can't back out from the bet. You sure you wanna do it?" What could that bet be? What harm can it do?

"Yes. I am sure."

"Use your charms and good looks to get a girl."

"I'm listening"

"However, you need her to give herself to you. No love. Just have fun with her before your birthday."

"What if i fell in love? I will lose the bet, aren't i?" I got worried at this point.

"Yes, you'll lose the bet and you will lose all nine of us."

"What if i win the bet?"

"You can get anything you want." He stated. I agreed to the bet.

I hope i wont regret this decision.|

"Hey, i think i have to go back now." I pause the game. I shouldn't be around her too much. She would expect something.

"Yeah, sure." She showed me to the door.

"Can i have your number?" I boldly ask. She let out a smile and gave me her number.

SCORE.

"See you soon, beautiful." I winked and walked away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>