13.

°2 May 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

0340hours.

After knowing the real truth, I woke up after taking a nap with the sense of urgency to get out of this place. The whole day, I faked at being happy and sweet to Jungkook. There's no way that I could escape in the morning. Which is why I decided to make a run for it at night. Who knew, someone with a innocent looking smile can be such an douchebag.

I packed my things into the luggage, wore a t-shirt and jeans and was ready to head out. I prayed the whole night that I won't bumped into Jungkook but my prayers weren't answered.

"Where are you going?" He asked blocking the door with his arms crossed.

"Home."

"Why? I thought you wanted to stay here?" He caressed my shoulders.

"I changed my mind. Don't touch me and let me leave." I glared at him.

"No. I won't let you leave until you tell me the reason why.." He stepped closer to me, licking his lips while his hands were at my waist.

"You're a liar," I pushed him and his back hit the door,"Wei is innocent. It was you who killed Jimin didn't you? You told me lies and made me stayed with you so you could f*ck me. You disgust me." I scoffed

"Well, aren't you sexy when you're angry. You are not going anywhere until I have you." He shoved me and i fell backwards. Frightened, I began to scream.

"Don't you dare scream. You hear me?!" He slapped me across the face, I whimpered. He pulled me by the hair and dragged me into his office. I tried kicking and turning but he was just too strong. He then locked the door and started to undress. I crawled to the corner of the office, curling into a ball.

He walked towards me, grabbed my face and licked from my chin up to my cheeks. I shivered.

I closed my eyes as he grabs my hand, placing it on his fully erected d*ck. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Ouch. You're hurting my feelings for playing hard to get," His voice sounded disappointed but it changed when he said,"But it's okay. You're making this exciting for me."

He walked towards his drawer and took out a rope and a ductape. He tied my hands together and taped my mouth. I started to tear up.. There was nothing I could do.

He tore my t-shirt into two and kissed my neck. My legs was trying to kick him away but he locked it down with his weight.

He pulled my bra down and grouped my breasts. He was totally into it. I however, wasn't. Feeling defeated, I gather all of my energy to raised my legs. It caused him to tumble backwards. I quickly stood up, took a gold trophy(as it was nearest to her) and hit him at the back of his head. I heard him grunted as he fell onto the floor.

He wasn't moving and I got scared. I moved closer to him to feel his pulse.

Thank God, he is still alive.

I quickly head to the door, struggling to twist the doorknob. I ran out the front door, towards the main gate, unlocking the code to open the gate.

The gate was slowly opening and I panicked.

Hurry. Before he comes... hurrryyyy.

"GET BACK HERE!!" He stopped the gate from opening from inside and charges towards me but he tripped on his on feet.

I squeezed my body in the small gap and started to run. I was barefoot and the pavement surface was rough. I kept turning back to check if he was chasing after me.

He was nowhere in my sight but I kept running just to make sure. Just as my legs gave up on me, I fell forward but I felt someone holding me.

"Kyung Mi?" A voice called out my name, sounded worried.

Just as my vision started to get blurry, I gave a faint smile and I was a goner.

-----

I woke up with a killer headache and a cold wet towel at my forehead. I sat up and looked at the time.

1400hours

Damn, i was out for a long time.

I scanned my surroundings, I couldn't recognize the room I was in. The room was grey and the shelves were blue. The feeling i had in the room was calm and I felt at home despite it being a unfamiliar place.

The door opened and a guy walked in,
"Oh good, you're finally awake." He said.

"Yeah. How did i get h-here?" My voice was raspy as i haven't had any water.

"Woah there. Don't talk, drink some water first." He handed me the water and i gulped it down. Water drips down from the sides of my mouth. I wiped it with my hand and he smiled.

"I'm glad you're awake." He patted my head and sat beside me.

I smiled, "How did i get here?"

"You really can't remember anything?"

"I remembered that I was raped and I escaped and ran as far as i could.." Trying to recall what happened that night, I got scared.

"Well, you ran into me and the guys. When I called your name, you used your last energy to smile at me. With the help of the guys, we brought you home and changed your clothes. Don't worry. We closed our eyes shut.." He chuckled and looked away.

"Komawo Kogyeol-ah. Thanks for saving me." I began to cry but then i remembered that I had to tell Wei about what I heard, "Where's Wei? Does he know I am here?"

"He's somewhere.. out there. We tried everywhere to find him but we failed. We guessed that you broke his heart. All of us called him but he only answers to Gyujin's call; he said he didn't want to be found."

"Yeah. I kind of did.. I need to apologize and tell him something super important." I fidget about.

"Well, I want to know what is it about."

"No, I need to tell all nine of you. Let's gather everyone."

He nodded, went out of the room and started gathering everyone to sit in a circle at the living room.

Everyone bombarded me with questions like "how are you", "what happened to you", "where did you go".

"GUYS! I know all of you miss her but, give her time to explain. Sheesh.." Kuhn laughed.

"Uhh.." I cleared my throat as all of them had their eyes glued on me, "I sort of broke up with Wei because Jungkook told me that he was dangerous after the incident at the zoo and I've been living with him for the past few days..." I began explaining from A to Z,"Yeah, that's how i bumped into you guys, half naked, i guess.."

It was quiet for a while.

"I can't believe Jungkook and his friends are such d*cks." Xiao complained.

"Maknae, watch your language." Jinhoo eyes widened and Xiao apologized.

"Xiao stated the truth. Wei must've felt depressed.." Kogyeol said and the rest nodded.

"Not to mention, he's been dumped by the girl of his dreams." He added and I glared at him,"KeKe, mianhae~"

"So Kyung Mi, what's your plan?" Bit-to asked.

"Let's find Wei, together." I held up my fist, determined.

"We have a problem. We don't know where he is?!" Gyujin commented.

"Change of plans. Instead of us finding him, let him come to us." I crossed my arms.

"Mwo?" Hwanhee asked, looking confused.

"We will use Gyujin as a bait." I smirked.