The Changing Room

Harry takes your hand again and pulls you into the changing room. The hole Gryffindor team is there now. You smile shy.

"So guys, this is the girl who gave me the snitch! She helped us to win!" Harry cheers and all the others cheer aswell.

You laugh a bit. "It was absolutely nothing, just luck" you smile.

"Well, I think we're lucky that YOU where the one to catch it. Not everyone would be as sportive as you are" George Weasley, one of the other players, says with a bright smile, and his brother finishes his sentence. "Some people would have thrown it back into the air!" Fred Weasley laughs.

"Wait here, okay? I'll change fast" Harry says and he walks to another part or the changing room where he can't be seen anymore.

You keep laughing and talking a bit with Fred and George, who invited you to sit inbetween them, which you did. They are both showing of the hole time, like they always do. They are much talking about their jokes and about quidditch, when Harry gets back. He looks a bit annoyed when he sees what Fred and George do. The most funny thing: the twins don't notice that Harry's back and keep going on with it

"So I threw the firework back to George and he..." Fred says laughing a bit, but you cut him of in the middle of his sentence.

"Fred, George, it was fun, but I think I have to go" you laugh and they notice Harry. They look at him, almost guilty and shove a bit away from you.

You laugh and walk up to Harry. "Let's go" you smile. He smiles aswell and takes your hand right before he guides you out of the changing room.

//heyy! This one is a bit longer.. I suddenly had a lot of inspiration! Hope you enjoyed! I made a planning for when I'll upload which story. It's in my bio!

Q: What does Harry feel for you?