Free time

Harry takes you away from the Quidditch field. He's still holding your hand and he's clearly not ashamed of it. A lot of the students are looking at the two of you, but he still won't let go.

"I'm going to put away my Quidditch stuff. Would you like to do something together after that?" He smiles a little shy. You don't hesitate.

"Yes, I'd love to!" You answer smiling and he smiles even brighter.

"Great! Eum... Let's meet outside, in the courtyard, is that okay?" He asks and you nod.

"Sure" You still smile and he slowly lets go of your hand. He walks inside while he waves you goodbye. He doesn't pay attention at his surroudings anymore and he almost walks into the wall. He stops himself just in time and laughs awkwardly before walking around it. You giggle at his silliness, realising this is really positive. And, besides, you've got a date!

You immediately get to your dorm. You get changed, fix your hair and you even put some extra make up on. As soon as you look into the mirror, you realize that it's time. There is nothing more that you can do. You decide to go to the courtyard to meet your prince charming.

It takes just two minutes for you to get there. You look around. Harry isn't there yet. Immediately, you start to get worried. What if he forgot it? Could he have forgotten...? No, he's probably just late! You try to convince yourself that he'll be there any minute. Still, you're not sure.

You finally sigh in relief when you feel a light tap on your shoulder. Your muscles calm down again and you turn around to see who's behind you.

// Heyy! It took long, I know, I know! Here is another one! I hope you enjoyed! Comment down below what you thought!