3

It's almost midnight. And Emily can't sleep. Something's bothering her. She tried to busy herself and done her lecture for Monday, hell even Tuesday. But she's still not sleepy. So she decided to just watch some movie on her t.v.

And after a minute, or half hour, someone knocks on her door. It's almost 10:45 pm. Who the heck would go to her house this late? And she made her way to the door.

It was Hanna.

"Hey Em." Hanna said then hugged Emily.

"Why are you here? It's already late." Emily said.

"I know. You just didn't give me your number. And you said that we can meet tomorrow. So yeah."

"Oh, okay." Emily said. "Come in first?" She ask.

"No, I'm kind of busy. And I just want to get your number."

"Give me your phone." Emily said and Hanna did and she put her number on it and called it. Then gave it back to Hanna.

"Thanks." Hanna said.

"Are you okay?" Emily ask concernedly.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow?" Hanna ask.

"Yup, just text me. And text me to if you need anything or you know, share some secret." Emily said.

"Yeah, I guess I'll do that soon. Bye." And then she left.

Emily went back to the living room and sat on her couch. 

And after a minute, again, someone knock. Emily went to the door the second time tonight.

"Yeah--Santana? What are you doing here?" Emily said when she opens the door.

"Oh, you such a bad ass. Never letting me to get over your pants." Santana answer drunken.

"Are you drunk? And why are you here?" Emily ask.

"You're not letting me in?"

Emily hesitated but open it wider so Santana entered. And she went straight to the couch and laid there.

"So, answer me now." Emily said.

"Yeah." Santana said. And Emily just waited for her to continue but she didn't.

"What 'yeah'?" Emily asked.

"Yeah I am drunk, duhh."

"Then why are you here?"

"Couz I wanted to."

"Ooookay, you should go home now."

"But I don't want. My parent's not home. So I'm just alone and I don't want to be. I felt lonely when I'm alone." Santana said.

"But you're not alone."

"Cuddle with me, please." Santana said yawning."It's cold."

"But you can't sleep there." Emily said.But Santana didn't answer. And Emily checked on her. She's sleeping. So Emily got a blanket and cuddled with Santana.She watched Santana as she sleeps so peacefully. It's like Santana was an angel. But with a bitchy attitude.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!! THAT CAN'T HURT!!! :P