6

That night, Emily was watching t.v after finishing some papers and her lecture for Wednesday, when someone knock. Then Emily went to it, then open it. 

"Hey, sorry for not letting you talk a while ago. But here's our dinner." Santana said. 'Fuck why is she still beautiful even if she's sweating?' Emily thought.

"Oh, thanks. But--" Emily said. "It's okay, no one saw me. Can I come now?" Santana interrupted and they enter the house and Santana put the food in the kitchen table."So shall we eat?"

Emily just nod. And they eat silently.

After fixing the dishes, they decided to watch some movie (Santana convince Emily for her to stay tonight) and relax on the couch. When someone knock. Emily went over to her door and open it.

Then before she know it, a pair of soft lips touch her own one. Then she slightly push the person.

"Hanna?!" Emily said shocked. Santana just watch the scene.

"Em, I love you. I just came here for you." Hanna said as she sway dangerously.

"Are you drunk? What happened?" Emily ask.

"I can't keep this feeling.I like you.Be with me please?"

"You're drunk. Come on, I'll get you to bed." Emily said as she help Hanna to bed. "Santana please don't leave." Emily told Santana as she carry Hanna to the small bedroom(guest room)And lay her down on the single bed.

"Han, just sleep, okay." Emily said as she leave and went to the living room and spotted Santana sobbing.

"Santana, why are you crying?" Emily ask and she sat with Santana and put her hand on Santana's back for comfort.

"Is that why you fucking can't date me? Huh? Couz you're in love with her?" Santana said.

"What? No, I'm not in love with her. I, i-i, she's just my friend. Please don't cry, it broke my heart." Emily said as she wipe the tears on Santana's cheeks.

Santana lean closer, then kiss Emily! Emily slightly pull away but Santana put her hand on the back of her neck and kiss her softly first. Emily after awhile, kiss back. 'What, her lips were soft' Emily thought. And after a minute. the two pull way breathless. There forehead touching.

"I--" Emily said.

"No, please don't regret it." Santana said and her eyes pour a one tear drop.

"No, not this time Santana. I don't regret it. And from now on, I'll follow what I really want. And I want you. But we should still keep it."

"Really?! Thank you." Santana said and hug her. "You won't regret this."

"I know. Let's just sleep now. You have classes tomorrow." Emily said and went to Emily's room and cuddled with each other and sleep easily.

----------------------

AN:Mission:IS JUST TO GET THEM TOGETHER...SO THIS IS THE END.BUT if you want me to continue,just tell.And I know it's like a short story but I just wanna try this!! :P and I hope u all enjoy it!!And I want this to get done so I can start my others stories.:P