Chapter 3

Vice's

I am about to leave my house when someone called me and i think it is from upstairs.

"Vice,halika ka nga dito"said by a familiar voice.

It is my ate Tina

"Bakit teh"i said running through the stairs.And i thought it was something important but she said i left my jacket which is my lucky jacket.I said thanks and ran through my car with my driver.

I am going to one of my mall tours in Trinoma and i expect her there.I know i am too hoping that i am going to see her there.But then i stopped imagining or even thinking about her.

"Sir Vice,we are already here.I suggest na sumunod sa mga guards na nakabantay diyan"sabi ni Buern na aking hairstylist and parang PA ko na rin siya.

"Okay,thanks"i simply said.Taking the way they are taking me,i saw some fans waving at me and saying PAKISS NAMAN but then i return a smile.

I reached my desired place where i will prep for my show and staffs came to me and told me when am i going show up and somethings like that.

Last one minute

I heard one of the staff said that then i will show up.They fixed me,totally.Then i held my microphone then got up on the stage.

"WHAAATS UP GUYS"i said in an energetic way.The crowd is going wild.I still cannot find her even though there's only 10 out 50 chances.

"Salamat sa mga nagpunta and i really can't express how i feel right now but salamat talaga sa inyong lahat"i said before going to the album signing.

Then lots of girls and guys and others came so i can sign their albums.We took pictures then there's one that attracted me.

"Hey,uhm,i love you so much"she said then laughed.She is the girl i've been waiting for since earlier.

Ana Karylle

"Alam mo bang ineexpect ko talaga na pupunta ka?"i said while signing her copy with Anne beside her."At nag assume ka talaga"she said while getting her phone on her pouch.

"Pwede po ba magpapicture?"i laughed when she said that peri kinuha ko na lang yung phone niya then took selfies,with the wacky ones.

"Thank you for coming"i said then smiled.

"Thank you for assuming"she said sarcastically."seriously,thanks"she added.

I ended up smiling like seing a unicorn for the first time.But then i continued my show then went backstage."Kamusta po?"Buern asked me.I just smiled,pero nagtaka siya and i don't know why."Halika ka na,gutom na ko"i said while getting my jacket then i picked up my phone and texted her.

Thank you for coming,you made my day K:)

I put my phone back in my pocket then went straight out of my tent.While walking through the parking lot,i saw people begging me,well not really begging but shouting VICE PAPICTURE NAMAN PLEASE and i find it cute.Lumapit ako sa isang babae and she smiled,i took her phone and took selfies.She thanked me then i continued walking.

Nakarating na kami sa kotse,nauna na ko sumakay then Buern."San niyo po gusto mag dinner?"he asked."Pwede ba sa North Park?i really want their food"i said.Natawa naman si Buern then nodded."Kuya North Park tayo,yung sa express way na lang please"he said.

—🌼

Karylle's

On my way home,i saw the stoplight turn red and that is the time i stopped my car."Pwede bang magstarbucks muna tayo?"Anne asked.I said yes because i really want frappe on this time.Then my phone rang.

From Vice:
Thank you for coming,you made my day K:)

I smiled but i didn't get to reply to his text because the light turn green and i should go so we can go to SB.

Then we reached Starbucks,Anne ordered our drinks and dessert,dumiretso na ko sa 2nd floor nun and sat on one of the couches.Then i remembered na hindi pa pala ako nakakapagreply sa text ni Vice.

I took my phone out of my pouch.Then opened his message.

Thank you din for the picture,should i say that i love you hahaha but you know,as a fangirl.<3

After i sent my text,i saw Anne bringing our drinks and dessert on our table."I can't believe na nagassume talaga siya na pupunta ka sa Mall Show niya"Anne said while opening her straw.

I laughed

"Well,nakakakilig kaya yun na yung lalaki yung nagaassume"I said then took the fork so i can eat my waffle.

I am about to finish my waffle when my phone rang.

From Vice:
Hahahaha,i love you too:3 (uyy kilig na siya) lol :)

Awww,he said lol but parang naoffend ata ako dun sa 2nd part ng message niya but while replying, i think Anne saw me smiling na parang baliw.And that made her stole my phone.

"ANNE,GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE"i said trying to get it back.

"Wait naman,kalma girl.Babasahin ko lang ang OA ha" she said but its too late.Nabasa niya na yung convo namin ni Vice.

"Ugh K,bakit ikaw na lang lagi ang swerte"she said,at nakuha ko na yung phone ko.I laughed dahil sa sinabi niya.

After finishing our desserts,i brought my frappe with me and went back to my car.Dumiretso na kami pauwi so we can rest.

—🌼

Vice's

While eating,my phone rang and i am really expecting it was Karylle pero hindi,it was my Manager.

From Ms Kate:
Could you come to ABS as soon as possible? We need to talk.

It is something serious,buti na lang at patapos na ko kumain at pati rin si Buern."Buern come one,Ms Kate is waiting for us at the building"i said while getting the bill.Minadali naman ni Buern ang paginom niya then we went to the office.

We reached the Abs-Cbn building,then went straight ahead to elevator so we can get there soon."Bakit daw po?"Buern asked.I shrugged because i don't know either.Pagkadating doon,pumasok agad ako with Buern and some people greeted me.

"I am here Kate,what's up"i said,trying to be cool for once.

"I have to tell you something and it is about your serious career"she said then i sat on the chair.

"What is up?Bakit parang seryoso talaga?"i said.

"Seryoso talaga Vice and i need you to find a girl that will stop the rumors between you and that girl named Coleen Garcia"

I think i just heard it right.

To be continued.

A/N:
Hey guys!Kindly spread my story because it will mean a lot.Thanks😍

-xoxo