Chapter 5

Karylle's

Kakatapos ko lang magayos for my dinner date with Vice,not actually a date but a dinner because he said that he will say something important to me and i am really curious about it.

"Karylle! Are you done?"sabi ni Anne dahil maiiwan nanaman siya dito sa Vice so she decided na she should go to a place that she can enjoy even though she will be leaving by herself.

"Bakit ka ba nagmamadali?"i said as i am about to get out of my room.I am wearing a Navy Blue dress and it has a lace detail on my shoulders and a nude colored stilletos,my hair is curled and i am satisfied with my look tonight,even though i feel that my outfit is exaggerated.

"Ang ganda mo tonight K"Anne said,i really don't know if that is a compliment.

"So ngayon lang ako maganda?so ibig sabihin hindi ako maganda kahapon?"i said,with a sarcastic tone.She laughed then our door bell rang.

"I get it" sabi ni Anne while running to the door."and yah,you're right K hahaha".Then she opened the door and when i see who is behind that door,its Vice.

"Asan si Karylle?"sabi niya bago siya papasukin ni Anne.He is so gorgeous with his long sleeved top and it is unbuttoned down to three.

He smiled,ugh he is so handsome as fuck.

"Shall we go?"sabi niya and he offered me his hand.

"Anne i lock mo yung pinto pag umalis ka ha"bilin ko kay Anne then she laughed."oo naman,you should go na because i have to get ready"she said para bang ayaw niya  kami makita then Vice and I walked to the elevator so we can go down.

"Well,para saan ba tong dinner na ito?"I asked.Vice smiled and didn't answer anything.

—🌼

Pagkadating namin sa isang familiar place,i think this is Solenad.I used to go here with Anne when we have a free time,we go here to bond and eat ofcourse.

"Why here?"i asked

"I don't know,its quite peaceful here"he said then we walked till we reached the resto called 'The Morning After',they actually serve really good food like their carbonara is really delicious and also their chicken pesto is good.

"I heard from Anne na madalas daw kayo dito"Vice said while the waitress is taking us to our reserved seat,it is the seat where comfy couches are placed.

"You really like this place huh?"then he asked again.I was too shy to answer his questions because i am not used to this,when a guy asks me out and then picks me up on our condo then takes me on one of my favorite restos.

"May problema ka ba?Kanina ka pa hindi nasagot"he said as he flips though the pages of the menu.

"Wala naman,masaya nga ako eh,naiilang siguro ako thats all"i said while looking through the pasta section.

"What shall i get you Ma'am?"the waitress said holding her pen and notebook so she can take our order.

After she list down our orders,Vice looked at me,directly.

"K,may ibang reason talaga kung bakit kita ininvite dito".Now he's being serious.I looked into his eyes sincerely and i am starting to get nervous as he sighs.

"Well,You know Kate.."i nodded.

"She offered me something that is really interesting.She asked me kung pwede daw ako kumuha ng girl so that the rumors of me stop,you know,that can pretend as my girl friend"

After what he had said,my heart almost stopped because i usually read some stories on Wattpad that happens to be like this,like my situation.

"So anong gagawin mo ngayon?"i asked awkwardly as i twirl the pasta around my fork.Then he sighs."Well,i want you to be that girl".

I don't know why will i say,papayagag ba ko? Or should i think about it first? But its Vice,the one that i've been fangirling for forever and everyone will think that i'm lucky for being the fake girlfriend of his.But it's just a pretend,baka umasa lang ako.But still...

"Okay,i will pretend to be your girlfriend"

Did i make a right decision?But the smile i see on his face makes my fangirl heart beat faster.Then i saw him stand from his seat and hugged me.

Oh my god...

"Oh,pasensya na,naexcite lang talaga ako"he said then he ate his pasta excitedly.

After eating,we roamed around the park.The peacefull surroundings with the cold wind.

After roaming around,Vice took me back home then he said goodnight.He also kissed me on my cheek.As i go to the elevator,i'm still shocked on what happened earlier.It is like a dream come true.

As i open the door,i see Anne lying at the couch,watching Netflix on her ipad.

"So ano na ang nangyari sa dinner date niyong dalawa?"Anne asked as she emphasize the DINNER DATE.

"Wow ha grabe naman yang tanong mo"i answered as i walk in to my room so i can change into my sleeping clothes.

"Ano pa bang gusto mong tanong?"Anne asked while laughing.

"Hindi ba pwedeng 'kamusta' or some other questions?"

"Sorry but i want details!"she demanded then she turned off her ipad then she followed me on my room while i am dressing up.

"Okay fine,he offered me something"i said then i saw her laying down on my bed.How can she do that?

"Will you turn off the lights outside so that i can tell you the story?"i said then she started walking through my door to do what i said.

After a few minutes,she went back to my bed and i followed her."okay he offered me something"i started.

"Come on spill it out!"she shouted,how can i have a demanding bestfriend?

"He offered me to...."
.
.
.
.
.

-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

A/N:
I promised na maguupdate ako sa 14 pero hindi ko nagawa because umalis kami hahahaha pero thank you sa reads and please spread my story.Napaka demanding talaga ni Anne hahahaha.Hope you'll still read my story and i'll try to update more often kasi kakatapos lang ng exams namin.And malapit na ang bakasyon!! Sorry busy lang talaga sa school,you know K-12 grading system:) okay bye!

-xoxo