Episode 1 - Creative

In this story there are 4 characters... the yellow puppet, the green duck, the red mop, and the sketchbook. The three main characters don't know where they are and what they are doing there.

*YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY MORE CLEARLY*

The three friends were bored and were waiting for something fun to happen. Then, all of a sudden, a sketchbook on the dining table opened up and started talking.

"What's your favorite idea?" asks the sketchbook. "Mine is being creative!"

"How do you get the idea?" replied the yellow puppet curiously.

"I just try to think creatively!" answers the sketchbook. The sketchbook held up an orange and asked, "Now, when you look at this orange... Tell me please, what do you see?"

Confused the green duck yells, "It's just a boring old orange!"

"Maybe to you, but not to me." says the sketchbook. "I see a silly face..."

The yellow puppet became very interested with this creativeness that the sketchbook has so he yelled out a big, "WHOA!"

The sketchbook continues, "Walking along and smiling at me!"

The green duck, still confused, says, "I don't see what you mean!"

"'Cause you're not thinking creatively!" replies the sketchbook. "So, take a look at my hair. I use my hair to express myself."

"That sounds really boring..." The red mop says in a monotone voice.

The sketchbook ignores him and continues, "I use my hair to express myself. Now, when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find it exciting?" the sketchbook asks.

All three of them, confused, replies to the sketchbook with a big, "NO."

"Come on, take another look!" urged the sketchbook.

The yellow puppet, finally understanding, says, "Oh wait!" and the green duck and the red mop join in and says, "I can see a hat! I can see a cat! I can see a man with a baseball bat! I can see a dog! I can see a frog! I can see a ladder leaning on a log!"

The sketchbook says happily, "Think you're getting the hang of it now! Using your minds to have a good time!"

"I might paint a picture of a clown!" shouts the yellow puppet excitedly.

"Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down." the sketchbook says while thick black paint is dripping down the clown. "Here's another good tip..."

"Yeah?" the three asked.

"of how to be a creative whiz kid. Go and collect some leaves and sticks and arrange them into your favorite color."

"BLUE!" the red mop shouts.

"RED!" the green duck shouts.

"GREEN!" the yellow puppet shouts.

"Green is not a creative color." the sketchbook informs.

"Aw..." the yellow puppet says sadly.

The sketchbook, excited, says, "There's one more thing that you need to know, before you let your creativity flow. Listen to your heart! Listen to the rain! Listen to the voices in your brain! Come on guys, let's get CREATIVE!!!"

All three start decorating. The yellow puppet places sparkles on an object. The red mop sprays glitter onto a yellow cardboard paper. The green duck glues a "D" on a cardboard paper. 

The three continue decorating. The red mop now had glitter covered on something strange. The red mop wondered what it was and picked it up. Then, the green duck cut out a slice of cake and inside were bloody organs... he also added an "E", "A", "T", and an "H" to his "D."

"Now let's all agree, to never be creative again." replied the sketchbook.

TO BE CONTINUED...