Episode 2 - Time

There are, again, 4 characters in this story. The yellow puppet, the green duck, the red mop, and the clock. There is an additional character named Roy who is the yellow puppet's father. In this episode, the three main characters figure out that some things change over time. 

*REMEMBER YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY MORE CLEARLY*

The three friends were bored and couldn't wait until their favorite TV show which was going to be on TV soon.

"Come on guys, stop mucking around. We only have 5 minutes until our shows on." the red mop was trying to break the awkward silence by doing something fun for the 5 minutes.

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!" the green duck said.

"There's always time for a song..."

"Wait... who said that?" the red mop asked. All three glanced around the room and saw a clock with arms and legs doing a funny dance. The clock stared at all three of them and started to talk again.

"Time is a tool you can put on the wall or wear it on your wrist. The past is far behind us, the future doesn't exist."

"Oh..." it made sense to the green duck.

"What's the time?" the yellow puppet asked.

"It's quarter to 9! Time to have a bath." replied the clock.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? WE'RE ALREADY CLEAN!!!" yelled the green duck, the clock didn't make much sense anymore.

The clock ignored the green duck and said, "Scrub, scrub, scrub 'til the water's brown! Time is a ruler to measure the day. It doesn't go backwards, only one way. Watch it go 'round like a merry-go-round, going so fast like a merry-go-round. Let's go on a journey, a journey through TIME! A time that's changing all the time, it's time to go to TIME!" the clock's voice cracked really badly.

The red mop wasn't so enthusiastic and just said, "But, we don't really want to... we're going to miss our show."

The clock got a bit annoyed by the red mop. "Don't be stupid, friends! Come on, it's time to go! Time is old like the Victorian times."

A woman selling vegetables yelled out, "With cobble and plagues and speaking in rhymes!"

Then a man in a chimney yelled out, "With cobbles and chimneys, a simpler time!"

"This tree that is old has circles inside..." the yellow puppet muttered.

"The tree that is older has shriveled and died!" the clock informed.

"The apple that's fresh is ripe to the core!" the green duck replied.

"And I rot over time and I'm not anymore..." the apple stated while rotting.

"Time can be told by the moon or the sun. But time flies fast when you're having fun." the clock said.

The green duck was making a house of cards and was almost done when, "MMPH!!!" the green duck looked up at the clock,"There's a time and a place for mucking around!"

"Like birthdays!" the green duck shouted excitedly.

"And camping..." the red mop said in a monotone voice.

"I'm friends with my dad!" the yellow puppet held hands with his dad and the dad just stared creepily off in space.

"And then what happens after the olden days?" the red mop asked curiously.

"Time went new, got old, like history... stuff from the past went into a mystery..." the clock said.

"An old man died..." the yellow puppet said randomly.

"But look, a computer! Everything's cool... IT'S THE FUTURE!!!" the clock said excitedly, "Time is now, the future anew! And look at all the wonderful things you can do. With gadgets and gizmos and email addresses."

"My dad is... a com-computer..." replied the yellow puppet.

"Look at the TIME!" the clock yelled.

"It's quarter to 8, there's fish on my plate." said the green duck.

"It's 20 past day, there's fish on my tray." said the yellow puppet.

"It's 11 to 12, there's fish in the bath." said the green duck.

"It's 9:30, there's fish everywhere... fish everywhere." replied the red mop.

The clock was ecstatic. "Now you can see the importance of time. It helps us make pizza, it keeps things in line."

"But when did it start?" the curious duck asked.

"And when will it stop?" the curious puppet asked.

"Time is important and I am a clock." the clock replied.

"If we run out of time, then where does it go?" the red mop asked in a bored voice.

"Is time even real?" the yellow puppet asked, "Does anyone know?"

The green duck said, "Maybe time's just a construct of human perception. An illusion is created by-"

"AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHH, AHHHHHH!!!" the clock's alarm went off and all three covered their ear and the yellow puppet's ear even started to bleed. "Sunrise, sunset, night and day. The changing seasons, it's the smell of hay. Look at your hair grow... isn't it strange? How time makes your appearance change?"

All three look at themselves in the mirror and notice their hair and appearance is changing rapidly. Their skin is falling off and their face is getting wrinkles.

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" yelled the yellow puppet.

The green duck's right eye fell out and the clock starts to talk, "It's out of my hands, I'm only a clock. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine... But eventually, everyone runs out of time."

TO BE CONTINUED...