Chapter 1

Deep down inside, Nico was a shy person, he wanted to avoid all eye contact with everyone, especially Percy. Whenever he felt Percy looking at him, he wanted to hide.

Suddenly, in the middle of nowhere Percy sauntered next to Nico and slumped his back to the wall.

"What do you want Percy?" Nico asked in a bored tone.

"Nothing at all." Percy said teasingly, Nico looked like he wanted to punch Percy hard on the face, but he remained quiet. Staring out into nothing.

"Hey Nico, you okay?" Percy asked and cupped Nico's face. Nico's frown didn't falter away, and he looked away from Percy.

Percy noticed Nico holding a familiar figure, it was a mythomagic figure, the figures Nico collected back when he was ten. Nico sighed externally and internally, the frustrated sigh. Percy hated it.

"Today was the day Bianca died." Nico whispered slowly. Percy took Nico's hand and squeezed it in comfort.

Bianca Di Angelo was Nico's sister. Percy met them years ago. Back then, Grover discovered a strong half blood scent and had asked Thalia, Annabeth, and Percy to help him.

The day the Di Angelos met Percy, Annabeth was kidnapped. That day was also the day Percy first learned about the Hunters of Artemis. Followers of Artemis who swore an oath to Artemis and promised to never fall in love, help fight monsters, and receive immortality.

Bianca joined, and left Nico devastated. Soon after, Artemis was kidnapped and few people were selected to go on a quest to save her.

On the quest to save Artemis, Zoë selected Bianca, Grover, and Thalia as the people who went on the Quest. Percy was partially angry that he couldn't go, also because Annabeth was his best friend and he didn't want to leave her, Before Percy sneaked out ,Nico made Percy promise that he'd protect Bianca, but she died in the end.

When Percy came back with the news, Nico wanted to cry, he didn't know how mad he was at Percy. He was so frustrated and angry, He wanted to thrash something to the ground. But later on as time passed, Nico forgave Percy, and confessed his long term feelings for him. It turned out, Percy liked him all along, and now they're unofficially together.

Nico held on tight to his Mythomagic figure, He didn't want to lose it or let it go, it was like letting go of Bianca.

Even though Nico no longer played with Mythomagic like he used to, Mythomagic reminded him of his childhood, his past, his sister.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." Percy said to Nico. Nico groaned at Percy. Despite all the sadness that radiated, Percy couldn't help it and laughed lightly at Nico's groan. Nico looked like a small pouty boy craving for attention. But Percy knew how much inner pain Nico felt.

"How about we go to the Aquarium, get your mind off some things." Percy suggested giving Nico a small smile.

"I'm not supposed to be having fun today, especially today." Nico replied.

"Who said anything about having fun?"

(chapter 2 to be continued...)