Chapter 2

"Percy where the hell are we going!?" Nico asked as Percy walked away quickly, it almost seemed as if Percy was avoiding Nico. 

Oh come on!

"Where Else? The aquarium." Percy quickly snapped back while he passed the parking lot. He took some turns and finally stopped in front of a blue car.

"Really?" Nico knitted his eyebrows, he must've seemed amused.

The car had to be blue, it had to be blue out of all the colors Percy could've picked.

"Shut up Angelo and hop on in." Percy said excitedly as if they won the lottery, Nico groaned and jumped inside.

~

"How far is the aquarium anyway!?" Nico said , slightly annoyed by how long they'd been traveling.

" Just a few more miles..." Percy said as he drove. Nico Di Angelo really screwed up, he having fun with his unofficial boyfriend on the day his sister died. He wanted to throw himself off a building if he could.

~

Screech.

 The blue car parked in front of a glass domed looking building, Percy walked out and shut his car door.  Nico remained seated inside the car.

"Come on out!" Percy yelled, through the window all Nico could hear was muffled speaking. When Percy started to walk away, Nico stopped camping and followed Percy.

"Hey! At least lock the door you irresponsible goldfish!" Nico couldn't urge to say.

"You're cute, lets go." Percy answered Nico indirectly. Nico turned bright red and followed Percy.

Nico was embarrassed , he didn't want to be shy. He practiced so much controlling his feelings but whenever Percy was with him, he lost control.  

Percy walked inside the domed building and went straight for the ticket booth.

"Is this your son?" The ticket lady asked. Percy just stared at her, mouth hanging.

"He's  such a cute little boy, how old is he?" The lady asked again.

Nico groaned, and nudged Percy who looked like he wasn't paying attention at all.

"He's not my son, he's uh- ." Percy didn't  say another word and changed the topic.

"How much do I have to pay for the tickets ?" Percy coughed before asking.

" a few dollars." The lady said in a cold sneer, Nico guessed that she was pissed at Percy for ignoring her. Percy smiled and handed the cash.

The lady gave a bitter smile before giving Percy the tickets. Though Percy didn't like the lady's attitude, he kept quiet, and gave a mocking bow before taking Nico's hand and entering the Aquarium.
~

(AH my grammar is horrid but um thanks so much for making it to the end, I'll be updating chapter 3 soon aya I doubt people will read chapter 3 though )