€$©@¶€

Dipper woke up the sound of a car driving away. He rushed towards the window and stared. He left. He finally left! He could finally run away.

He quickly packed his things which were just a few clothes, his journal, money and a few more necessities.He slowly opened the door before looking from left to right. Seeing nobody he quickly went out, closed the door and ran. He would finally be free but he can't help but feel that he forgot something.

€$©@¶€

Inside a dark room which seemed like it was for torturing people. A man looked at a TV screen where Dipper could be seen running. The man grinned with a sadistic glint in his eyes. Silly little Pine tree. Did he really think that he'll let him escape that easily? The man laughed standing up. It was time to discipline his little pet. Yes. It seemed so long since he had punished the boy. It was going to be refreshing.

€$©@¶€

He was almost at the gate. He could see it. A limousine suddenly stopped in front of him. A blond man with golden eyes stepped out. The man didn't look pleased.

The man suddenly grinned. Dipper took a step back. "Naughty naughty pine tree." The man purred. "Trying to escape? I don't think so." He was suddenly thrown into the car. The man went in and sat across him.

Dipper gulped and forced a smile. "B-bill. Y-your back."

The man didn't reply instead kept humming an eerie song that Dipper was familiar with.

He looked at the surrounding outside through the window then froze. This was...

"B-bill! Please! I'm sorry! I won't do it again! P-please! Let's not go there! Please Bill!" Dipper was in panic. He didn't want to go back to this place. No. This place held many bad memories.

Bill continued to ignore his please and dragged him out when they arrived.

They went inside and he could see the same scary halls he once walked around. He could hear the screams of the new victims who didn't do their end of the deal. He could smell the blood of those who were recently punished.

He stared at Bill who was enjoying the misery of other people while dragging him to their usual room.

The room had a table with two chairs placed on opposite sides, a bed, chains on the walls, a handcuff, ropes, whips and other various torture devices Bill used on him.

"B-bill. Please. I-i didn't...I... Please Bill. J-just let me go..." Dipper was sobbing at that point but Bill just pushed him on the bed.

"NO! Nonononono..." He started chanting when he looked at the man and saw the smirk. He Began backing away but he knew he was trapped when his back hit the wall. There was no €$©@¶€.

************
To be honest I really want to add a lemon scene but I don't know how to write those cause I'm an amateur. So...yeah. I'll just try to make one and you guys comment if you want one. Good luck to me! \(*^*)/
( )
| |