Chapter 13.

Hey guys, so it has been absolutly ages since i updated this one and i can only apoligise for that!! The spelling in this chapter may be awful because im typing it up on my phone but i wanted to upload it as soon as possible so here it is!

Enjoy!

---------------------

Mystic falls was a earier place then i remember, i returned as the sun set and now every shadow i saw was micheal waiting to kill, every corner was concealing him untill i was vaunrable anouth to kill. i headed straight for the boarding house. When i walk in everyones in

the living erea, i strut in, in my heels and a lether jacket i compelled some guy out of two towns away, "hello brothers!" i fold my arms and lean against the wide door frame as they all turn in shock. "lucy? your back! is klaus with you?" damon asked getting straight to the point.

i sigh and laugh faintly, "Damon, damon, damon, good to see you too, now why would you ask me that?" shock fills his eyes damons eyes as he realises what i'm letting them think i've done, turned my humanity off.

I feel A pressance behind me "long time no see lucia!" i turn around immediatly and am faced with a pair of familier blue eyes "micheal indeed but what can i say trying to kill people sure does put a damper on a relationship wouldnt you say" he looks into my eyes and doesnt reply then looks over to my brother. "shes being compelled, we can assume shes on klaus's side vulentrily or not" he says.

"what do we do?" damon asks.

"kill her" micheal walks past me with a smirk, he's been waiting for this a very long time, "klaus will not let her go i asure you of that, she'll be under his compulsion for the rest of her immortal life" he states. i take a step back towards the door not turning to look where im going, but i am stopped by a figure.

"hey lucy" alarics voice sounds before i feel a sharp prick in my back and an immediate burning sensations as the vervain enters my system and everything goes black.

*****

i wake up to the sound of damon and alaric talking, i had to admit i was glad to hear his voice. "Do you trust him?" alaric asks.

"of course not, like i said i have a plan" damon replys.

I open my eyes to find im tied to one of the old salvotore chairs in the living room. "really?" i ask, "i dont even get a cell now?" i add with a smirk.

"lucy you need to fight his compulsion" alaric says stepping closer to me.

"He's my freind alaric, my loyalty is to him" i answer dishonestly because i have too, i had to admit it was good to see alarics face again.

Damon sighs "this is rediculas lucy, you spent nearly a hundred years running from him. he forced stefan to become a ripper and kidnapped you several times, he. is. not. your freind!" he say's kneeling down infront of me.

"look i know where my loyalty lies, if you want him to return i sujjest you let me go and tell stephan to answer the phone!" i say in a fed up tone.

"you won't let me kill her but at leaste let me tourture my sons location hout of her, the sooner hes dead, the sooner you get your sister back!" micheals pressance in the room becomes clear making damon and alaric turn there attention to the door.

"no ones turturing her!" alaric states angrily.

"aww he still cares" i say mockingly.

damon looks back at me "can we leave this little lovers tiff untill after we've got klaus back to mytic falls." he says too me and i fake pout.

"Look klaus sent me here to see whats going on because stefans dodging his calls, if he doesnt get a call of me he's defonatly not going to return because he knows daddy dearest is here" I look over to mickeal.

The vervain in my system is making me weak but im quickly regaining my strenth. "mickeal why dont you give us a minute" damon turns to mickeal and looks at him for a moment, mickeal turns and leaves the room but damon doesnt say anything untill he hears him leaves this house. "we need to get her away from him" he turns to alaric.

"i agree, he cant get into my place he hasnt been invited, she's safe there" alaric says.

"do i get a say in this?" i ask with a sigh damon looks at me for a moment cockily before replying.

"no your going to alarics" he starts untying my arms and alaric picks me up because the vervain has made me to weak to move.

At alaric apartment i notice its as messy as ever only with images and symbols taped up everywhere "someones been a busy boy!" i say weakly as he places me down on the sofa, i hate this apartment, the amount of time i spent locked up here is dipressing.

"look lucy, i know you and your not this person, i dont care what klaus has told you to do or say, or even why you've come back but i dont buy any of this!" he says standing up straight and pulling his phone out of his pocket "hello bonnie, i need a favour."

******

Afew hours later i'm fully recovered as the last of the vervain has left my system as bonnie finishes a spell to keep me in the apartment. "your no better then klaus, Keeping me captive, the only difference is that klaus if my freind" i say with spite to alaric who is in the kitchen area with a glass of burbon.

"its not permanant" bonnie interupts "i've linked it to alaric so you can leave when he does, if he wants you too and it'll only have an effect for a few days untill we take out klaus-"

"you seriously think you can do this! its madness, Mickeal cant be trusted! its him you should be trying to kill!" i  interupt.

"lucy i'm not going to let klaus take you again so he has to die" alaric answers me finially.

"why? you think i actully like you? thats sad alaric even for a alcoholic mess like yourself" i say with humour and amusement i see a change in his face that makes me want to take every word back but i cant, i have to do as klaus instructed, make them believe im on his side.

"i have to go get a dress for the dance, i'll see you in school alaric" bonnie leaves.

"anything else you want to get out of your system?" alaric says blankly before handing me a glass "micheal and damon are coming up with a plan to kill klaus, we just need to get him back to mystic falls, and i know you think you dont want to help us but if stephan can find a loop hole in his compulsion so can you. i'm not asking you to lie to him, i'm just asking you to evade the truth" i take a long sip from the glass. he sighs and walks towards the bed room.

"alaric i-" he turns, i wish i could tell him everything, how i feel and what i really want but i just cant, but he's right, klaus asked me to find out whats going on but he didnt say about anything specifically, theres my loop hole i have to be truthful just not about the important things, my eyes lock with alarics "just tell me what you need me to do" a faint smile apears on alarics face, a smile i miss so much.

if he knew about the people i killed, the things i've done in the last week he probably wouldnt smile as he is. "you'll find out when i do" he simply says before walking into the bed room and over to his wardrobe, "i'm going to sleep do you want the bed or the couch?" he asks moments later.

"i'm not tiered" i say, with the amount of fresh blood i consumed only a few nights ago i would be suprised if i were ever sleepy again.