25✌️

Jade's POV

"Pass me the pancakes." Sammy whines.

"You already had three you fat pig." Nate shouts.

"Chill the both of ya, I'll make some more." I tell them stifling a laugh from their stupidity.

"Yay." Sammy throws his fist in air leaving me and Nate to laugh.

I carried on making the pancakes for the boys when Nate clears his throat.

"Umm Jade." He calls

"Yeah." I turn to face him when I see something worse. My dad. My smile turns into anger as I clench harder on the spoon my hand.

"Jade, darling why was I in your room sleeping on the floor." My Dad asks rubbing his head.

"Try to remember yourself." I shot back.

"Jade I don't like you constantly shouting at me, I'm your dad respect me." He barks.

"Huh. Like you respect me." I scoff.

I look down at Sammy and Nate. Sammy is completely lost and Nate has his jaws clenched as he circles his fork around the plate.

"What do you mean?, Jade stop beating around he bushes and tell exactly what you mean." My dad shouts in pure annoyance.

"Tell you what, that last night when you were fucking drunk, you went to Jades room and were asking her shit. ' I wanna taste you. Sorry to say Mr Carter but as a father you disgust me. Last night if I didn't come into the room God knows what you would of done." Nate Nate furiously spits, copying dads line from late night.

"What." Sammy and my dad say is unison.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink if you don't know, what the fuck your doing." I sneer.

"Listen darling K am really sorry, I honestly don't remember doing that and please don't make it into a big deal and tell your mum, we will sort it." He explains coming in for a hug.

"Touch me and you will fucking regret it, and what do you mean don't tell mum. Of course I'm gonna tell her, you filthy animal. You only came here to get hold of mums money, your other rich hoe must of left you for another tramp, well dad you try as much as you want but mum would never believe you over me." I scolded emphasising the word dad.

"Yes she will she loves me, she took me back as soon as I apologised, and I love her too it was just that Sabrina had more money and she as very pretty." He grins running his hand over his face.

I guess Sabrina is the fucking bitch who my dumb dad fell for.

"You have a funny way of showing it." Nate spoke referring to dad saying how he 'loves' mum too.

Dad ignores what Nate says. And looks at me with a sorry face.

It don't work so you can pack it up and use that somewhere else.

"You could of been a proper dad by earning money and use it on us so we could by a house together like a real dad would. Not fucking be a lazy ass and leave us on the streets and find some other women to live with until she runs outta money or kicks you out the house. Your pathetic." I snap.

"Ok let's agree that I came here for money because Sabrina kicked me out, how will your mom believe what you say." He proudly smiles.

"By watching this." Sammy smiles waving his phone In dads face.

Ha

"I think I should go and see your mum." My dad rubs his forehead walking out of the house.

Too right you do. You have some explaining to do

"Outsmarted by Samuel." I wink and smile nodding my head.

"Yeah, don't ever do that again." Sammy stifles a laugh.

"Talk later you two, let's go to the hospital and sort out the mess." Nate orders pointing at me and Sammy. We both nod. I throw the keys to Nate and follow Nate to the car.

I have been through shit for the past few days but I think I overcome the problem that I go through. I guess I was given this kinda life cuz I might be worth living it. You never know what the future holds.
But I can say one thing for sure I couldn't of done it without Nate.

Finally this stupid dad of mine can go from our loves permanently.

A bit of a silly pace to end but I hope you like it and I will now focus on Jade and Nate's relationship in the next chapter.
Bye guys I love you and don't forget to
Vote and comment
Xxx