31✌️

Jade's POV

Today was a lazy day, Nate said he would come and watch Netflix and chill.
After finishing my breakfast I dashed upstairs to get ready.

I took out a outfit which consisted, a white and black tee which read 'don't even care', black skinny jeans and white trainers. With that I applied small winged eyeliner and a purple- nudish lipstick. I was bored of my checkered cover do I changed it to my polar bear one. To finish my look I put my hair up into a pony, right when I'm done I heard the door bell ring. That must be Nate. He is early which means he is eager.

I take one last look at my out fit in my mirror and run down to answer the door.

"Hey lil mama." Nate greets, making me blush at my new nick name. I hug him and peck him on the lips and let him in.

"So what are you I the mood for today." Nate asks.

"You said Netflix and chill." I confirm furrowing my eyebrows.

"No I meant, what movie your in the mood for." He chuckles.

I shrug not knowing what to watch.

"How abouuuut white chicks." He stretches.

I choke on air." YOU watch white chicks."

"Who doesn't." He raises an eyebrow and jumps on to the couch gesturing for me to go and sit besides him.

I refuse and walk to the kitchen." Let me go and get some snacks."

I finish getting to cans of soda and a huge bowl of popcorn. I lead myself into the to room and cuddle up next to him. He already started the movie. Ass.

"Do you miss your mum." Nate asks outta the blue.

Of course you dimwit.

"Yeah, a lot actually." I mention. There was a big pause as I release a breath and say something."Nate why do you like me."

"We've been through the this topic many times babe, and my answer is always gonna stay the same, I didn't see the upset and the soft side of you in my life, it was always a Jade always answering back at the teacher and swearing and fighting. But the day I came to you, at lunch and saw you having a break down and how you used me to comfort you, I thought and felt something but I was quite sure. But then as I got to know you, you were the only person I ever wanted to be around." He sighs smiling.

I smile and smash my lips onto his for a rough kiss, never have I felt this loved before. The kiss got heated an Nate pulled me into his lap.
He asked for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Both tongues fought for dominance but of course he won.

"Ehhhemm, can you get off each other's mouths." My sister gags.

We quickly sit up, I could feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Sarah I thought you...you were supposed to be at work." I stutter.

"I was but I was really bored as there was not much to do so I decided to come home and get changed so I could go and see mum, but I guess I made the wrong choice of coming home as interrupted something important." She stifled a laugh while running up the stairs.

"You sure did." Nate mum bled and I playfully smack him on the chest.

I'm glad Nate came into my life. I can see a great future with him as my boyfriend.

That's a wrap, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for making you wait this long. I will hopefully update soon.

Love you all 😘Xx
Plz don't forget to
Vote and comment