Chapter Eight

Niall's POV
After the gig we all went home. I couldn't wait to relax. Gigs could be really stressful sometimes. In the cab I bugged the driver until he agreed to put on Justin Bieber's album. I was actually in love with it. No wonder his songs were always number one.
I was singing all the way.
Once I got through the front door I switched the heating up and went upstairs to shower. Jumping up and down for 4 hours straight was very tiring, more so than you might think, actually. But anyway after I put on my extra soft boxers that I wear for sleeping I climbed into bed, and switched on the TV. I put on a programme I could drift into sleep watching and then was absorbed into my own thoughts.
There was no point in putting the TV on, I fell into dreams withing a matter of minutes anyway, I was shattered.

Louis' POV
The next day I had THE BEST idea. I went onto Facebook messenger to share it with the boys.
"Hey lads, just had the best idea! We're all looking for a girl, right? Well why don't we hold a competition where one lucky fan can come to the USA with four directions friends and gets free tickets to watch us tour and backstage passes to meet us?!
That way we might get dates!"
Then I pressed send. Within seconds Harry replied:
"Sounds great!" Followed by the rest agreeing. So then it was time to announce it to our fans.

Harry's POV
We all met up at Liam's and he made us all coffee. The BBC news team were going to arrive in 30 minutes to broadcast live our decision to the world. We all sat drinking our coffee wondering how the winners would be chosen. We decided to work that out when we came to it. Or the managers could sort it out. They helped us out a lot when we can't be bothered to do it ourselves. Sometimes it's best to sit back and let the show go on around you. I just wondered which of the 5 girls would be mine.
My one and only.