Chapter Twenty-Five

Rebecca's POV
I persuaded Harry to let me come to the shoot. Zayn was late, surprise surprise. He's as bad as Scarlet! They make a right pair! We were stood in the corner, holding hands. I feel so calm when he holds me, stroking my hand with his thumb. Then he caught my eye and seemed to believe I was upset, or worried. He pulled me in and pressed his lips carefully to my head.
I was about to look up and snog his face off, when Liam tapped Harry on the shoulder.
"Zayn's here, are you ready?"
"Yeah sure," he said checking with me "catch you later babe, okay?"
He wondered off, laughing with Liam. Millie was staying at the hotel until he got back. I didn't know what the rest were doing. I decided to ring her.
"Hey Mills, can you meet up? I'm bored"
"Sure, meet you at the bar in what 15 minutes?"
"Okay, see you there!"

Ella's POV
Millie ran over to my room and asked if I wanted to meet up with her and Rebecca. Scarlet said she was going somewhere, and Chelsie's apparently out with her old friend Lia from school.
I grabbed my keys and drove us there. Rebecca was sat at the bar with three ciders in front of her.
"They all for you?" I joked
"Sure," she replied, adjusting her fringe, smiling.
We had a couple of drinks. Well, they did, I only had one, as I was driving. I took us all back to my room, driving via the nearby tesco. I ran in and picked up Pitch Perfect 3 and some popcorn and drinks. I grabbed a bag of giant chocolate buttons too. After paying I went back to the car to find Millie and Rebecca with the music up loud, jamming to 1d.
I rolled my eyes at them and turned it down as I turned my key in the ignition. "No control" came on and we all began singing along. This has been our secret favourite song since it came out all that time ago.
I unlocked the door and we all kicked off our shoes at the door. We hung our coats up and I ran upstairs to get us onesies to wear.
My tiger onesie was huge on Millie, but the penguin was just right on Becca. With that we settled down to watch the film, picking at the snacks.

Millie's POV
Later on there was a knock at the door. I went to open it to find Harry, Liam and Louis stood at the door. I let them in and led them through. Ella jumped up and swung her arms round Louis' waist. They kissed. I think Ella was drunk, she's not normally this... forward.
Rebecca was sat on Harry's lap already, legs straddled around Harry's waist. I led Liam over to a quite corner where we sat down on the sofa and he slung his arm across my shoulder. I snuggled into his chest.
"I missed you," he said. I replied with a simple kiss on his cheek. I saw him blush.
He's so cute.