OMG NASHHHHH

*Camryn POV*

One week later....

I don't cut anymore. Once again by Jacob...

Lilac went back home, still keeps in contact with mark and still dating.

Most of Jacob's fans believe him now.

Everyone is fine with me dating Jacob.... They think we are 2k16 XD

But one problem still.....

Britton...

*Morning*
I had my panda outfit....
I ran downstairs and grabbed a pop tart and my book bag.
I walked out.

Today I was walking. I'm meeting Jacob halfway. But then a thought came to me.... 'Britton hasn't done anything ever since she started this school' I'm sort of scared now.

When I met of Jacob he hugged me. ''What's up?'' He asked me. ''Britton.'' I got chills saying her name. ''What you mean?'' He asked me. ''I'm scared she is planning something big......'' I said.

My p.o.v

SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

*Britton pov*

This is going to be good. ''I'm going to love this.'' I said to Nash. He was fixing his hair in the mirror. He just grinned.

*At school. Camryn POV*

I was at my locker. Until I heard a bunch of girl freaking out.

''Omg this is a dreammmm.''

''This is some joke....''

''I'm going to dieeeeee''

''I'm going to jump him!''

You would hear from them. I turned around. It was freakin Nash!!!! Its been so long since I've seen him!!!!

I closed my locker and ran to him. ''Nash!'' I said yelling his name. He looked at me and picked me up. ''Camryn!'' He said. I laughed. He put me down. ''Wow.....'' I said. He looks really nice. He smiled.

Then I felt someone grab me by the waist and kiss me on my neck. Of course Jacob. ''Heyyyy Jacob! Nash is hereeee!'' I said. Jacob looked up not letting go of my waist. ''I've heard about you on the internet.'' Nash said. Jacob nodded his head. ''Same'' Jacob said. It was silent....... AWKWARD. ''Well I'm going to guitar lesson.'' Jacob said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking off.

The hall was empty.

''I have to head to Mrs. Harrel'' he said. Sucks......

''She is across from my classroom. Follow me.'' I said. I started walking and he followed.

When we got to the class I turned around. ''OK if you need anything. I got you.'' I said. It turned around to open the door but I felt something. A SMACK ON MY BUTT.
"'Wtf Nash?!?!!!" I said turning around. He just grinned and walked into his class.

I stomped into class.

''What's up with Camryn?''

''Something with her and Jacob probably. She still has haters.''

''One word. Britton''

You heard everyone say. I slammed into my desk.

This will be a long day....

A/n

I lied.... I said I would update two days ago (⌒_⌒) I'm depressing XD

I have no excuse.....

BUT YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS..... I'VE BEEN HAVING A WEIRD WEEK AT SCHOOL XD

Text me for details on private chat.... Unless you are emi.... Text me on my phone XD