Chapter 4

NIALL'S P.O.V:

"Ni, please forgive me." Harry said one last time. 

"I do, baby." I whispered into his ear. I rubbed his back and felt goosebumps. I chuckled. "Cold?" I whispered again. Another shiver. I reached over to the end of the bed and grabbed a blanket. "Here." I whispered. He wrapped it over both of us. I rubbed my hand up and down his back again, going higher and lower. He arched his back slightly. 

"Ni..." I traced circles in the small of his back. He rolled over so that he was laying on his back. I laughed and kissed his lips softly, but he pulled me in deeper. I put a hand on his shoulder and he pulled me down so that I was laying on his stomach. He stopped kissing me and whispered raspily, "You shouldn't tease me like that." I was getting a boner and gulped. He grabbed my hips and kissed down my neck while I arched my back.

"Haz, the boys are downstairs." I squeaked.

"Let them hear." he whispered back.

"We don't need to hear, we're watching." Louis stood at the door with Zayn and Liam trying to stiffle laughs. Harry stook his tongue out and made-out with me in front of the boys. Louis kissed Zayn and Liam's kiss and then jumped onto my bed with us. 

"OOF!" Harry and I said in unison. Lou had landed hard on my crotch, and probably Harry's, too. He got off of us. 

"Sorry." he chuckled. Under the sheets Harry found my crotch and realized I had a boner. He looked at me with the smile that meant trouble. 

"Let's get dinner downstairs." I said quickly. The other three went downstairs to start making dinner. I was also starting to walk until Harry pulled me back so that we were centimeters apart.

"I'll take care of that," he grabbed my boner and squeezed. "later." he finished with a smirk and a suck on my neck.

[PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I KNOW IT TOOK SO LONG I'VE DONE A LOT THESE LAST COUPLE WEEKS I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK ON WHAT TO DO SO YA PLEASE COMMENT, FOLLOW, DO WHATEVER BUT PLEASE COMMENT!]