Chapter 1

dedicated to her for the awesome cover.

Well I still havent reached the chapter i wanted before i posted it but i can't stand seeing it there so im posting it.

well i hope you like it

remember to vote comment and fan

oh and i need help with the cast for female lead, so please put in a comment who you think should play the lead.

love Glory <3

now onto the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Get out of my way, nerd!" some jock yelled while pushing me out of the way making me fall on my butt and all my books go everywhere.

Hey, I think I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jessika. I'm 17 years old. A senior in high school. Oh, what else am I forgetting? Oh, right I'M A NERD!!! I wear huge black rimmed glasses that make my blue eyes look huge and not in a good way. I wear baggy sweats, a hoddie to school and my hair in messy bun . My hair is long, curly, and brown. I live with my dad and older sister, Erika. She is 19 years old and a freshman in college. She is a girly girl and is always trying to convince me to get a makeover, as always I refuse. She has curly blond hair and bluish-gray eyes. She has an hourglass figure. She says that any girl would to have my body and tells me that I shouldn't hide my body in those baggy clothes, but I never believe her.

I made my way to my chemistry class after getting all my books of the floor. I got to class and took a sit in the middle of the classroom just as the teacher enter the room.

"Good morning, today I'm going to assign chemistry partners" Mr. Wilson started saying the names of each partner and I zoned out until I heard my name being called.

"Jessika Hastings and Luke Collins" he said and i frozed.

My partner was like the hottest guy in school but, also the biggest jerk I know.

"Who's Jessika Hastings?" he asked from right behind me.

"The girl that's right in front of you, Mr. Collins" Mr. Wilson said kind of annoyed.

"Oh, come on, not that nerd" see what I mean the biggest jerk ever. I didn't even said a word.

"I'm sorry but, it stays like that"

Luke then turned to me "Do you even speak?" he asked. I was about to answer him when the bell rang. I practically run out of the classroom.

Oh, did I mention that he hates me. Why? Ask him. Ever since I was little he would pick on me, call me names and embarrassed me. Again, Why? Ask him. I was currently at lunch. I was sitting on my usual table with Emma, my best friend, and before you ask no she is not a nerd. She is actually really pretty, she has long red hair and deep green eyes. We know each other since kindergarden, ours moms were best friends before mine died 4 years ago in a car accident. Our dads are best friends and even our older sisters are best friends. I was eating my spaguetti when I felt wet susbstance on my hair. I stay there frozen and in shock. I looked up to see no other than Hayley, the school bitch/whore, Luke's girlfriend with an empty glass on her hand.

"Oops" she said

Emma looked like she was going to punch her, she stood up.

"Em, don't"

"But she poured soda on your head and she is always humiliating you"

"I don't care, she ain't worth it"

"Fine"

After that we went to the bathroom and I washed the soda off my hair. The bell rang and we went to our spanish class. Luke was there. I mentally groaned. Well look at the bright side, you can insult him in another language and he won't know what you said.

"Okay students settle down, today you will be paired up and will have a conversation with that person in spanish" Mrs. Ramos said.

"Emma and Hayley" and I zoned out again until I heard my name.

"Jessika and Luke" wait what?! not again. He sat down in front of me.

"Hola amigo (hello friend)" he said not knowing what the hell he was saying.

"Hola jodio cabron(hello you fucking asshole)" I said fluently. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Senorita controle su vocabulario (miss control your vocabulary)" Our teacher said obviously knowing what I had told him.

"Perdone maestra, pero es la verdad (sorry teacher, but it's true)" Oh did I forget to mention I'm half latina, so I speak fluent spanish. My mom was Puertorrican. So this class was an easy A.

"Lo se que es verdad, pero por favor no use la clase para insultarlo(I know it's true, but please don't use the class to insult him)" she said and walked away. In the distance I heard Emma say "Esta jodia puta(this fucking slut)" to Hayley. I snickered and look at my idiot partner who was still trying to figure out what I said to him.

Before I knew it I was at my house with Emma, on my way to my room. We were having a movie night and since it was friday, she could stay at my house and no school until tuesday, since monday was labor day.

"Let's give each other makeovers" She said trying to get me to say yes, see she was like my sister, they were always trying to get me out of my sweats and hoodies. They say the same thing that I have a perfect figure and that I shouldn't hide it.

"Em, you know that's not going to happen" I said getting annoyed of her constant question. Maybe I should just tell her yes that way she'll leave me alone.

"Come on Jessie" she said making her best puppy dog face and she knew I couldn't resist it.

"Fine"

"Yay" she squeled and ran to Erika's room to get her and tell her the news.

-Later that night-

"Ow" I squealed when Erika accidentaly pull my hair while using the curling iron.

"Sorry" she said.

"Put this on" Em said shoving a pair of clear contacts to me. i went to the bathroom and put them on.

After that we went to makeup. After 30 minutes of Erika and Emma caking my face with makeup, they finally stoped.

"Okay you can look in the mirror now" I got up from my bed and walked towards my closet's mirror. In the mirror was a pretty girl looking back at me. The girl had flawless pale skin, light blue eyes that popped out with the smokey eye shadow she had and was wearing pale lip stick and lip gloss. I raised my right hand and she did too. Okay, so it was me, but I'm an ugly nerd. This is so confusing. I walked back to my room.

"Can I get this makeup off?" I asked.

"Oh hell no, now put this clothes on" Emma waves around a strapless, dark purple, strech mini dress.

"And this" Erika added holding a pair of military lace up high heel boots.

"Oh no, nonononono I said makeover not dress up"

"Oh come on, we can go clubbing, like a girls night out" Erika said putting on a puppy dog face.

"No, not working this time"

1 new fan, 10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter

Bye!