Chapter 2

Here is Chapter 2 =)

comment on who you think should play Jessika

picture of Luke on the side ---->

chapter song: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

Recap:

"Oh hell no, now put this clothes on" Emma waves around a strapless, dark purple, strech mini dress.

"And this" Erika added holding a pair of military lace up high heel boots.

"Oh no, nonononono I said makeover not dress up"

"Oh come on, we can go clubbing, like a girls night out" Erika said putting on a puppy dog face.

"No, not working this time"

Chapter 2:

-1 hour later-

"I can't believe you drag me here" I said as I stood in line waiting to enter the club.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad" Erika said.

"Not that bad?!" I whispered/shouted at her.

"Oh goody, we're next" Emma said tugginng on my arm to get me to move. I finally gave in and moved. Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them. I walked into the club looking confident. I looked over to see my sister looking proud at me just as Emma. Well I guess i could have a little fun. I looked over towards the dance floor to see teenagers grinding against each other.

"See it's not that bad" Erika said as she dragged me to a table.

- 2 hours later-

I was just looking around for any sight of Erika or Emma, but there was no way i could find them. I wanted to go home and now. I turned around to bumped into a wall, or atleast i thought it was a wall.

"I'm sorry" I said and looked at the person I just bumped into. And guess who it was... that's right. I bumped into Luke. Oh come on. I looked into his eyes and realized he was checking me out. Can someone please pass me a barf bag.

"So hottie do you have a name?" He asked and I felt my eyes widened. He didn't recognized me? Well, I can't tell him my name is Jessika, he might make fun of me or something. Think Jessie think. That's it.

"Jessie, what about you" I said and put on a fake flirty smile, if I even have one.

"Luke, but you can call me anytime" He said winking at me and smiled back. Ok, I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Wow, never heard that one before" I said sarcastically. Although, no one has said it to me I've seen guys say it to Emma or Erika or just some girl they think its hot.

"Well, wanna dance?" He asked looking hopefully. Say no, the voice in my head said. NO, no, No.

"Yes" why did I said yes. I'm so stupid. I should've said no. Well, it's too late for that now. He grabbed my hand and pull me to the dancefloor. We started dancing to an upbeat song and all of a sudden the song changed to 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri. Oh, really? The last thing I would ever do is slow dance with Luke and here I am. He put his arms on my waist and I was forced to put mine around his neck. I was tempted to look up at his face and that's exactly what I did. When I looked up I saw that he was looking down at me. I suddenly got lost in the chocolate pools of his eyes.

"What?" I asked when he continued to stare at me.

"Nothing, you just seem familiar" he said as he went back to studying my face. At that same moment my cellphone vibrated. I took it out of the hand bag my sister put it in. It was Erika

"Excuse me, I have to take this" I said as I started to walk away.

"Hey Jess"

"Don't you 'hey' me you little hoe, where are you guys, I've been looking everywhere for you two"

"Oh, right, well we're by the bar"

"Okay, I wanna go home"

"Okay, give us an hour, and loosen up a little bit, go ahead and party" before I could protest, she hang up. I hate it when people does that! I turned around to search for those two, when Luke came over to me.

"Hey"

+Luke's POV+

I was just about to leave the club, when I saw the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Before I could think anymore, I found myself walking towards her. She wasn't looking where she was going, so she bumped into me.

"I'm sorry" she said finally looking up giving me a chance to see her electric blue eyes. Her eyes were so bright they took my breath away. I looked at her slowly up and down. Damn, she's so hot.

"So hottie, do you have a name?" I asked her. I saw her eyes widened, but I shrugged it away.

She looked nervous, but finally answer. "Jessie, what about you" she said putting on a flirty smile.

"Luke, but you can call me anytime" I said winking at her and smiled back.

"Wow, never heard that one before" she said sarcastically.

"Well, wanna dance?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes. She looked hesitant at first but then said yes. I grabbed her hand and pull her to the dancefloor. All of a sudden, the song chabges to 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. She looked up at my eyes and i got lost in hers. Her eyes are an electric kind of blue that you can't help but get lost in. She looks kind of familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

"What?" she asked after a while of me looking at her face.

"Nothing you just seem familiar" I said and went back to studying her face. In that same moment her phone vibrated.

"Excuse me, I have to take this" she said walking away to answer her phone.

After she hung up, i walked over to her. She turned around and I said hey.

"Hey" she said back.

+1 hour later+

+Jessika's POV+

Where are those two? It has already been an hour since Erika called me. After a while I gave up. I was still dancing with Luke. I still don't know how I haven't puke already.

"Hey Jessie" I heard Emma walking towards me. Thank God. Finally.

"Luke?" she asked when she saw him.

"Emma? What are you doing here? Where's your nerd?" he asked looking at her.

"Oh well Jessika is- " I cut her off.

"At home, she didn't felt good" I said earning a questioning look from Emma. I gave her a 'go along with it' look. She nodded slightly. Thank God she got the message.

"You know Jessika?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah she's my... uh... cousin?"I said but it sounded more like a question. Damn it!

"Oh okay" he said. Thank God he's dummer than a brick.

"Well, Jess we got to get going" Emma said.

"Yeah okay, well it was nice meeting you Luke" Again where's a barf bag when you need one. "Well bye"

____________________________________________________________________________

the end of the chapter. hope u like it. remember Vote....Comment.....Fan....

for next chapter i'll need: 1 fan, 5 votes and 7 comments

love ya, glory<3