Kidnapped (Part 2)

I find it a little weird that it's a little bit difficult for me to write about Kylo Ren but the minute you say the name 'Adam Driver', I have an entire novel drafted XD lol anyways, I hope you enjoy part two :D

Aura breathed hard, panting as she turned her lightsaber off.  Bruises and burns scattered her entire body, making her wince in pain any time she moved at all. Training that day took place in the dark and Kylo was no where to be seen, but he could be heard breathing heavily from every corner of the training center.

"You're not getting any better Aura...you still have yet to progress with your training, and that is unacceptable." Kylo spoke, anger and frustration wavering in his voice.

"Where are you?!" Aura shouted.

She felt around the walls beside and behind her, hoping to find any sign of her new 'master' at all. She needed to call it quits for the day so she could return to her living quarters and bandage herself up. Her fingers brushed up against a cold, clammy hand also seeming to be searching for someone/some thing.

Instantly she knew who it was and she cowered backwards, gripping her lightsaber in both hands now.

"Please...Master Ren." Aura pleaded, "I'm exhausted."

"No! Supreme Leader Snoke expects to have a trained apprentice tomorrow and DAMN IT! I WILL HAVE ONE!"

Silent tears began to gather in her eyes but she didn't dare let them fall; for Master Ren seeing her cry would only prove his theory right...that she was weak, that she wasn't worth his time or resources, and this fueled her fire. So Aura got up with a huff and re-ignited her lightsaber.

"YES!!" Kylo screamed...reading the determination written across her face. "Use this power to fight me. I know you won't win but at least try." He sneered.

"Bring it on..." Aura copied his arrogant tone, narrowing her eyes at him and gripping her hande with newfound confidence..."KYLO, PLEASE NO!" She screamed out of nowhere soon after.

And suddenly her world was black...and she knew she was done for.

Okay before you say anything...yes I'm aware this was a super short part. But it was done on purpose! It being this short makes it so that the THIRD PART is longer and more interesting ;D But anyways get this 4 votes and 4 comments and I'll update 'Give Me Love'...I love you all!! :D

xx, kylosxren