Kidnapped (Part 4)

this might be short but I know I haven't updated in forever... I'm still writing out the rest of this 'Kidnapped' mini series lol...this is to hold you over

The stars flew by Kylo's window. Slow at first, then so fast they all blurred together. The base wasn't even moving at light-speed yet his mind made him think otherwise. He turned away from it all and sat at the edge of his bed with his face buried in his large hands.

The thought of killing Aura sickened him to the point of actual physical pain and he couldn't handle it anymore. He didn't want to kill her, but it was Snoke's orders, and straying from them could be extremely detrimental for him and his future as a
Sith lord.

"Hey..." A small voice pulled him from his thoughts. He looked up slowly, looking away when he realized who it was.

"You should be resting."

"I need answers Ben. Can I sit?" Aura motioned towards his bed.

Kylo looked at her reflection in the window, gritted his teeth and the sound of his real name, and nodded quietly, feeling the heat of her body warming his side soon after.

She sighed shakily.

"When you close your eyes, what do you see? Do you hold the light, or is darkness underneath?"

"My call is to the dark. It's in my blood..."

"I don't believe that for one second." Aura shook her head.

Kylo chuckled at her foolishness. Clearly training hadn't shown her who he really is.

"And why's that."

"I can feel your emotions. Every time I'm around you they call out to me; you want to do good but you're afraid of the consequences that come with doing such things."

"No...you're wrong." He forced his body up, storming over to the counter across from his bed.

His hands rested firmly on the ledge as anger slowly took control of his body.

"No I'm right...aren't I? I can see it in your eyes. I'm the reason your call to the light side has grown stronger every day. My presence is doing you good yet you refuse to accept it."

"No no NO!" He cried.

"Yes yes YES!" She cried back, "Kylo in your hands is a touch that can heal."

Aura rose up.

"But in these same hands is the power to kill! I REFUSE THE LIGHT SIDE FOR MY SAFETY AND MY SAFETY ONLY!!" Kylo screamed.

The sudden rage scared Aura and she stumbled backwards, falling backwards onto the bed again.

"I only kidnapped you because you could've been useful to our plans against the Resistance. But at this point you're better off dead."

"And why's that?" Aura mocked him.

"Because I'm supposed to kill you anyways."

okay that was super shitty and super short and I do apologize...but I couldn't find any inspiration and I felt like you guys deserved an update since I've been gone so long...anyways please vote and comment :)

xx, kylosxren