Chapter 1

February 1, 2015
One day there was a girl. Her and her boyfriend were the best couple ever. They did everything together. It was like they were living in an imaginary world. I don't think they will ever have problems. I wish I had a relationship like that. Don't you?

February 2, 2015
It's a new day and things are a bit weird. Jake up Rose's boyfriend is not at school. That's only one day though that's not that strange. Ring ring ring... That's the bell it's lunchtime. Jacob is it at school but he saying "school is so boring wish I didn't have to be here". That made me very curious. I wonder where he is. That's none of my business anyway. So why should I have to be worried. Bling... That's my phone is from Rose. She says I need to back off. What's that supposed to mean? I know what you have done don't act stupid now. What? I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

February 3, 2015
I couldn't sleep last night at all. Why would Rose say that to me. Have I done something wrong? OH NO! I'm going to be late. It's first block and Rose isn't talking to me at all. I'm going to ask her about this. " Hey Rose ", I say. What was that text all about? She says to me,"you know... You are trying to take Jacob away for me". I'm just thinking in my head come again say what now!!! "Why would I do that", I say."well he told me you have been texting him and flirting with him", Rose says."I promise I would never do that to you", I said. She says,"OK but next time we are through being friends". So that went better than I thought. Why wouldn't you believe me? Well... It's third block and Jacob is not here again. Last time I worried about it I almost lost a friend. I was so curious in the main tim. That's none of my business so I'm going to carry on with my day. Jacob just text me and asked if I wanted to chill?? What's that supposed to mean. He dates Rose. I have to turn him down. Right??

February 4, 2015
I turned him down. It was the right thing to do. If I didn't I don't know what Rose would think of me honestly. Who would do that to one of their friends. Today Jake up shuttle. He look like the same person. In the Roselite the same couple. It was all really confusing I couldn't decide whether to tell Rose or not. If I did would she believe me? It's the end of school and I decided not to tell Rose. It would really hurt her and like I said,"they are the cutest couple". What do you think so far?

I hope you guys like this chapter and will keep writing on. Please let me know what you think!!