Chapter 2

February 5, 2015
Well as you know Valentines Day is February 14th!! I don't have a lover. Sometimes that is a good thing to be honest. I hate giving people things in front of a lot of people , I feel like everybody is staring at me. Then again you are lonely. As you see there is no drama because it is the weekend, but who cares anyways right! Bling... Rose texted me wanting me to go with her to find something for Jacob for Valentine's. Ugh I hate shopping my feet always get tired and my back starts to hurt. One thing I love though is the food lol!

February 6, 2015
Well... I went shopping with Rose. Just to put it out there it was the worst day ever. We didn't get anything to eat but a salad. A SALAD!!!! I don't eat salads I eat fast food and chicken, hamburgers, and greasy food. All she talked about was Jacob this Jacob that. She didn't even ask me a single question I wonder if she's trying to break me on something I don't know. She got him this huge life size teddy bear , and the she had the nerve to say ,"what did you get him"? Before I can say anything she cuts me off and says ," oh yeah he's MINE"! Seems to me somebody needs to take a chill pill!

February 7, 2015

It's Monday and maybe Jacob will be at school today unlike the first two days. I really wonder what he was up to. He seems really suspicious. If he wasn't going to be at school u would think he would tell somebody... right? First block and Jacob is actually here. I am very surprised but it seems to be a normal day! Ring ring ring... It's lunch time!!!! Oh my gosh Jacob isn't here again he always disappears at lunch. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. How can somebody leave everyday at lunch but come right back for fourth block they would have to live very close lol. By the way I forgot to introduce my self my bad! I'm Katrina I live 5 minutes from the school. I have a dog and a cat. I have my own apartment and I only have 3 best friends. Thanks a little crazy I know since I'm a senior lol. I also walk to school everyday.

February 8, 2015
It's Tuesday and I am sick. I have a fever and my stomach hurts. I let my friends know I wouldn't be at school. I thought they should know. I feel terrible I hope I will be able to go back to school tomorrow. I don't like to miss school much because I love seeing my friends. I mean who wants to be stuck at home doing absolutely nothing? I won't be able to keep track of Jacob today ugh that makes me "sick". IIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I saw somebody out my window and it looked a lot like Jacob but when I went outside nobody was there...