Chapter 3

Hi guys, how are you liking the book so far? if you like it please vote and comment!!❤this next chapter does have some pg-13/r things so if you don't like reading about it, then skip the chapter it's just their 1 year anniversary and things happen

Chapter 3- 1 year anniversary

It's a Saturday, but this Saturday was not like any other, it's me and Jakes 1 year, I'm so happy. I'm so lucky to have him and I can't wait for today. I wake up a little earlier then I would have but that's because I'm just too excited. I get out of bed and see a trail of rose pedals leading to my closet. I smile and sit up more rubbing my eyes.

"Babe are you here?" I wait for an answer but I don't get one. So I get up and walk to my closet, I open the door and see a dress (the one above). 'Oh my god its so beautiful' I walk closer to it and see the shoes next to it. 'Ugh I'm going to kill him' I giggle under my breath.

After I finished admiring the dress and shoes I see a note attached.

I seen this dress and thought it was perfect just like you, you're going to look so beautiful like always, I can not wait gorgeous. Dinner is at 7 so I'll pick you up at 6. But I'm coming over soon anyways I can't go almost 24 hours without seeing you (:

I smile the whole way I was reading it. I can not wait till tonight. I look in the mirror at myself, I'm wearing a tshirt crop top thingy with some pj shorts. I take my hair down and re put it up in a messy bun. I shrug my shoulders and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once I was down there I seen the dinning table set up with flowers and a plate with red velvet heart shaped pancakes. Next to the pancakes was cream cheese syrup. I was literally in heaven.

•••

It's been 30 minutes since I've been up and I'm now once again watching Netflix in my bed waiting for Jake. I can't wait to tackle him with kisses. A little bit later he walks in and I jump off my bed and run to him.

"Thank you so so much" I say tackling him with kisses.

He chuckles "You're welcome babygirl, you deserve it"

We enjoyed each others company by talking, laughing, tickling each other, pillow fights, and Netflix. Jake and I always have an amazing time together and I never want it to end, but it's 2 o'clock and it takes most girls forever to get ready, including myself. Jake gets up from the bed as I groan and stand up also. I walk him to the front door.

"See you later tonight beautiful" he pecks my forehead after he hugs me and then heads out to the driveway. I watch him as he starts his car and backs up, heading home. A weird car passes my house very slowly, so I shut the door quickly and look out the door window. It's the man from the restaurant. I quickly locked all doors/windows, and closed the garage doors. I run back up stairs to my room to get ready shaking off what I just saw.

After I take a shower, I blow-dry my hair so I can curl it later, if I don't blow dry it, it will turn out into a huge curly mess and I'd rather have nice curls from the curling wand on my date. I blow-dry until it's a little damp and then I do my makeup. The makeup took me about an hour to do so I start on my hair. I fix my hair and curl it really nice and cute.

It's now around 5:30 so I slip on my dress admiring it in the mirror. I then slip on my heels and spraying some amazing perfume. The doorbell rings as I look over at the clock as it turns to 6:00, I smile and head downstairs. My parents opened the door and greeted him in, they start to talk but Jake stops has he hears my footsteps and looks up at me.