Chapter 22

I woke up, finding myself in a different position from my usual. I was still on all fours on the bed, my butt up, but relaxed on my knees and my arms resting under something warm. I looked down and found my head lying a on a pair of breast... I looked on to see Nicki, just staring at me, her eyes glittering.

"Hey." I say, my voice groggy. She smirked at me and ran her fingers through my messy hair.

"Morning baby....you fell asleep in an awkward position last night,"

"I know...but was it during?"

"Nope...right after I was done. It was rather funny, so I decided to move you on top of me so you could be a little more comfortable," I nodded and snuggled in, finding the only thing covering us was the blanket, and that was only on my ass down. I stretched and sat up so I was straddling her.

"I had fun last night," I say as I lean over and kiss her lips.

"I could tell...I didn't know you had that in you Ms. Detective," She giggled.

"Do you have to head into work today?"

"No...I'm off unless I get called in," I say as I lie back down and rest my head on the pillow next to her. She cuddles up to me and I sigh a relieved sigh that I don't have to go in.

"Now what do we do?"

"I don't know baby girl....we can always go out,"

"Ok...but what if someone sees us together?"

"That I didn't think about that. Well we can just have a chill day then,"

"With Netflix?"

"Babe....you know what happens at every Netflix and chill?"

"I must have done a good job last night because you have a dirty mind Detective," Nicki giggled. I did as well. I got up and stretched, rounding my shoulder. I looked up Nicki snaking her hands around my waist, covering my cookie with her hands. She placed her chin on my shoulder, smiling.

"You look so cute you know..."

"Stop it," I blushed fiercely as she kissed my cheek. I leaned my head back on her, and smiled. I felt so...different....maybe it was love or infatuation, but it was something.

"You want to shower together?" I asked.

"Um....no I can wait," She playfully added with a giggle.

"Shut up," I laughed at her reference. We walked in and I turned the shower on, making sure the water was warm. I stepped in, and Nicki followed, the water running down my back. I didn't hide my body from her. She washed my breast, and placed my hands around her neck.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish," I say as she washed lower between my legs.

"Says the one who went ass up, screaming my name all night," she smirked and I turned away, trying to hide my reddened face.

"Uh-huh....I see you blushing," I looked up and giggled. After our shower, we got out and dressed in sweats and a T-shirt, just chilling on the couch, watching T.V.

"What are we going to do?" She sighed.

"You're bored already?"

"Not that....I mean us," she said, looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...how are we going to hide our love?"

"We don't have to hide it. I want to tell people about us...just not now,"

"Why not now?"

"Because the case is still in full swing, and until he is put away for good, his lawyer could easily use this against your credibility. And then since you lied on the stand about it, you could go to jail. I don't want that,"