Introduction

Hmm.. Let's see.. This goes there, and.. Ah! Hello! Didn't notice you there! My name is Destiney, but you probably already knew that, being the clever person you are. I'd just like to state a few things before we continue! This will be taking place in an Alternative Universe, or AU, for short. I'm trying to steal clear of as many clichés as possible, as I'm realizing majority of my stories have been based around them. I'd also like to give a few warning that will be down below, as I'm not sure what I'll be writing in the near future! I also want to give a tiiiny bit of credit to the show, Psyche, as I'm not sure if the idea of that much perception came from it or not. Either way, go watch it, lovely show, been off the air for a bit now and can be found on Netflix (personally I ship Shawn and Lassiter because they seem really cute together <3). Also, this will be a shipping fan-fiction of the YouTubers Mithzan/Max and House_Owner/Ross, though you don't have to know them to read this as I'll like treat it as an actual book with full descriptions of things and such. It'll probably just let you get more of the references. Oh, and if you didn't get it before, they're both boys, so if you're homophobic please get the hell out, or at least don't comment nasty things if you decide to do so despite my obvious warning. Anyways, I'll post the warnings, credits, and disclaimers now.

WARNING
The following content may contain triggering content, swearing, loads of authors notes, mature content, loads of fluff, possible angst, very unlikely smut/lemon/18+ content, and loads of stuff the author doesn't know she's going to write yet. You have been warned. Mature Audiences advised, despite the author being an eleven year old.

DISCLAIMER
I don't claim to own any characters, media, references, or anything else other than the cover and plot line unless said otherwise.

CREDITS
I gladly give credit of this book to
Emma for being a lovely inspiration for this book and supporting me,
Psyche for the possibility that I got the idea of the perceptiveness from it,
All the things I'll make references to because they'll most likely be amazing,
All the real life people mentioned in this book for being amazing and wonderful,
And finally you lovely readers for being absolutely fantastic and giving me a reason to live!

Anyway, I'll go work on the next chapter now. Goodbye, and see you next time, lovelies! - Destiney Looks Forward To Seeing You Soon