Far Away From Home

"C'mon (y/n), Haru and everybody else are waiting." 

"I'm sorry but I wasn't expecting last night. I'm pretty worn out." You snap at him.

He frowns at you, and you turn over to become more comfortable in your bed, mostly trying to hide the blush that covered your cheeks. He's cute when he's eager.

He walks to you and pleads once more. "I don't wanna." You say childishly as you start thrashing around in the bed. 

"(y/n), Stop acting like a little baby." Rin says. 

You turn around to face him. Rin shakes his head in a teasing manner, a hint of a smile on his face. He then picked you up along with all the covers.

"Does this mean you're making me go?" You said, letting out a sigh.
"Yes," Rin says and looks at you with an annoyed look.
"And no complaining." 

***

"Okay," You sigh, "We're here."
You look up at the big building that holds the pool for Samezuka academy.
"Are you sure anyone is even in there?" You ask him. When he doesn't answer, you turn and look up at him but...he's not there. You sigh in frustration. You start to walk around the building. You enter the side door which was propped open. You look around the empty pool.

"Rin?" You call out. 

No response.

"Rinnnn." You call out once again. 

"R-Rin?" You call out one last time as you turn to face the pool once again. Something hard connects with your back. It's Rin. 

He gives you a sincere smile. 

"What?" Your face bursts into shades of red. 

"Come on," You can hear the laughter in his voice.

You arrive at Rin's dorm. Where he stayed for relay competitions instead of at his apartment, with you.

Rin casually digs through the closet. "Nitori's gone to visit his parents this weekend, so he won't interrupt us." He gives you a sly smirk. "I'll be back in 5 minutes." He says as he opens the door to leave.

"Knock before coming in!!" You shout at him. He closes the door without responding.

Now you're alone waiting for Rin to come back. You look around his dorm. 

"It looks... really nice." You say to yourself.
You start going through his desk drawers and find pictures of you, or you and him that you never knew about. And then you found a strange black box.

A knock comes from the door. You quickly put the pictures and black box away and sit on the desk chair.

 "Come in." You hesitantly say. He walks in and gives you a curious look. You scowl at him and stand up to reach for your bag. "I'm going to go back home now." You say as your bag is taken from your grasp.

"Rin!" You glare at him. 

"What?" He says defensively. "It's too late for you to go home now. Just stay here tonight."

Another sly smile crawls onto his lips.

"Yeah?" You say sarcastically, "And what? have sex with you again?"

"We're dating. You enjoyed it. Shut up." Rin replies, kissing you lightly.

You frown again and jump for your bag, but it is pulled out of your reach.
You sigh in irritation. "Fine I'll stay. I just hate being away from the house. You know this." You said crossing your arms.

He switches off the light and gets into his bed. He lifts up the blanket, inviting you in. You feel his fingers around your wrist as he pulls you into his bed. You sigh of tiredness and snuggle into his chest. 

"Goodnight (y/n)"
"Goodnight, Rin"

A/N
Kinda a boring makes no sense chapter. But I hope you enjoyed it. I'm trying my best to make as many chapters as I can a week so please bare with me if I don't post for a bit at times.