Anxiety Induced Sleepover

The next morning, while Rin was gone, you were planning a sleepover with your best friend and also Rin's sister, Gou.

 It was to get away from Rin for a bit because you had crippling anxiety about that box you found yesterday. 

You quickly checked the news, major storm clouds were coming in. You were about to have a little panic attack due to the nervousness,  on top of what you were already stressed about, but you received a phone call from Gou.

"Hey, (y/n), can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" you asked.

"My mom won't let you come over unless I invite Rin, um, do you mind?"

"Oh, sure I guess, that is fine." That is what you said but in your head you were freaking out, nearly breaking into panic, not sure if you wanted to see him. You knew Rin was at swim practice, why would he come over?

"Thanks (y/n) I'll be there in a few to pick you up."

She hung up and most likely was getting prepared for tonight. About an hour has passed since Gou had called you, just as you thought about the call there was a knock on the door. You made your way to the door and answered it, already knowing who it was. Gou ran in and hugged you full force. Both of you walked out and went into her car.

"(Y/n), I am soooo excited for tonight!" Gou exclaimed in the moving car.

"Me too, (y/n)." Rin said in a girly mocking tone.

You arrived at Gou's house and walked in. Rin scoffed at you and walked over to the kitchen.

"I'll be out at a hotel tonight and tomorrow," their mom exclaimed. "Behave."

"Got it." Rin and Gou both said.

You looked at Gou, who was staring at her brother and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Well, let's start watching movies now" Gou said while walking over to the couch and pulling the bed out as she made herself comfortable on the bed.

Rin put in a horror movie, your least favourite. And he knew that, too. You'd been avoiding him all day, which wasn't the best for your relationship, but who could blame you?

Rin sat beside you on the other far side of the bed. Both yourself and Gou shared a bowl of popcorn while Rin on the other hand was hogging a whole bag of chips.

The movie in the beginning wasn't so bad, but as the night went on the storm started to roll in. Every now and then you would let out a little yelp every time there was a jump scare, which Rin would laugh whole heartedly at you, smile, and wrap his arm around you. It made you feel weird since you hadn't known how to confront him about anything all day.

"(Y/n) I forgot, you are afraid of thunder right?" Gou asked while you were still in Rin's arms, you nodded quickly.

Rin was smirking the whole time, he held you tightly in his arms, he thought to himself
Now, I have the advantage

You finally let go of Rin, with blush on your face. The movie got to the worst part, where a lady was about to get sliced in half, with that the power went off with another loud clap of thunder. Once again you were in Rin's arms.

"I'll try to get the power back." Gou said with her phone producing light.

You were shivering in Rin's arms, you felt so vulnerable right now. You heard Rin chuckling, with that he pinned you onto the bed.

"(Y/n), why have you been ignoring me..?" he leaned in and kissed down your neck. You fought everything within yourself to not fall for this.

"R...Rin please s....stop" you whispered nervously.

"Why? I need to know why my own girlfriend won't talk to me." you could tell he was smirking.

He skillfully captured your lips with his and kissed you with a little too much force, When he was finished with your lips, he made his way down your neck again. You tried to stifle the moan, but you couldn't.

"R-Rin.." you were blushing from being completely taken advantage by Rin.

"(Y/n), I know you tampered with that box." he growled into your neck and licked your collar bone.
"H-how..?" You moaned a little louder.

Rin mumbled against your sweet spot on your neck.
He started licking and nipping your sweet spot, marking you as his. With this you tried to answer back as best as you could without moaning.

"I-I was curious and I've had anxiety about it all day, I couldn't talk to you because I didn't know how to confront you!" you said to him as best as you could.

Rin finally noticed how scared you were, and pulled you close to his chest, gently.

"I'm sorry if I scared you," He said and placed a tender kiss on your forehead. "You know exactly what that box is, don't you?" Rin asked.

You sighed calmly and snuggled up next to him, being as dumb as you are, "Honestly, I don't Rin.. That's why I've been concerned all day.."
Just as you finished your sentence,  another loud clap of thunder hit. You let out a shriek.

"Sorry guys, the power probably won't be back until tomorrow, might as well get some sleep"

You all got ready for bed.

"Goodnight you guys." Gou said and quickly fell asleep.

You once again snuggled into Rin's chest. He wrapped his arms around you protectively. He lifted up your chin and placed a heart melting kiss onto them, the kiss lasted a few minutes until you both needed air.

"You'll find out soon, (y/n), I feel like you know but even if you don't, don't worry about it, alright?" Rin said.

"Alright." You said and snuggled up to him more.

"I love you, (y/n)." he said slightly watching the rise and fall of you chest slow down as sleep slowly started to take over you. You quietly mumbled in your sleep.

"I love you too, Rin." with that you fell asleep in his arms.
***
A/N
I've just noticed I'm ending them all with sleeping. I'll fix that soon. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Working on 6&7 right now! I hope I can get them both out by the end of this week or next. Make sure to leave any comments if you think I should improve and what I should write about! I try to do this fanfic based off what my fans want to read , so leave ideas, please!!