prolouge.

London Simone Lyon /

So I'm the fourth child. I'm three years younger then my brother Hakeem which means I'm 17. I live with my dad , my step mom Anika , and my little sister Meriah. I don't do music but I plan too. I'm a junior at Wagner high school ( that's my school , its in $a , Tx ) . I'm the baddest softball player there but I still keep it classy. People think I'm stuck up cause of who my daddy is but the thing is I'm not stuck up and I don't think that I'm better than anybody else I just be chilling and minding my own business and paying attention in class so I could do what I got to do and get it over with. My dad's pretty over protective of me and Meriah considering that we're his little girls but he's pretty chill but lawd when I told him I had a boyfriend did I get chewed the hell out. But thank god for anika for being here. My brothers are my rock they hold me down thorough whatever but they crazy just like dad. Meriah is my baby , our bond I'd something you could never ever break i love my sister she's like my bestfriend. My siblings are my world but my family is my everything . my boyfriend is just the best. He's quarterback on the varsity football team and point guard for varsity basketball. His name Marquez and he met dad and is scarred shitless of him but good thing my daddy got him in check. Anika is the best. She's the mother figure I've had in my life I know she's not my real mom but its like she is yeah I mean she might be stuck up and acts like she's better than everybody else but I still love her to death no matter what . Now my mom on the other hand she has been gone since I was four years old and I mean it's been pretty rough but I got through it I miss her so much and everytime I try to talk to dad about her he just puts his guard up and changes the subject and the boys do the same thing Meriah doesn't know anything about her because mom was pregnant with her before she went to jail mom actually had her in jail and dad was there to pick her up so she doesn't know Mom and mom doesn't know her basically. Everybody calls me mini because they say I'm my momma's twin aka mini cookie . I mean if I'm my momma's twin then we cute as shit.

London in mm