ch 14

Cookies pov /

"Why are you here" I said trying to fight my emotions and feelings for him. Mostly trying to keep myself from having sex with him again. I walked away from the door and he came in and closed and locked it behind him

"I know you know what day it is , but I'm not letting you spend this day without me ever again I feel completely awful about how you had to celebrate this day in a four walled room and bars to shut you in. But let me make it up to you" he said inching closer and closer to me. I started backing up away from him but he kept coming forward. I felt my back hit the wall. I was trapped between the wall and lucious.

"Look , not that I care about that trick you got at your house feeling's. But she does deserve some respect" I said as he kept walking forward. He was looking me right in my eye's... Reading me..Lucious an I know each other like a pastor knows the bible.

"Your lying you don't care , you want me" he said coming a little closer

"You gotta go lucious , I'm having company in a little bit" I said

"I'm already here" he said smirking

"Not you foo" I said

Then I realized that we were beyond close. He nuzzled his head down on my neck and started kissing it and he knew exactly where my sweet spot was so he kissed it making me moan softly. He kissed my lips so slow and passionately it felt like the whole world stopped when we kissed. My arms around his neck and his on my waist and lower. 😉 He squeezed my ass making me jump and giggle a little bit while we kissed.

----------

I layed in my bed with lucious' arms around me. I watched him sleep as his chest rose and fell and took deep steady breaths. His iPhone dinged signaling he had a text message. I grabbed it and unlocked his phone with my fingerprint and saw he had a message from anika. He had her under "Anika 💖" and you know what I did ? I changed it too "boojie debutante 🚮" anyways she had texted him...

boojie debutante 🚮 : hey babe , did you find any new talents

Lu 🎤 : nah , but hopefully we'll catch something in the morning

boojie debutante 🚮 : yea you tired ?

Lu 🎤 : yea , I'm worn tf out

( a / n ; cookie wore that ass out suh 💀💀💀😂 )

boojie debutante 🚮 : alright I'll let you sleep , I love you.

Ohhh I can't stand her ass. She really thought she was texting lucious SIKE

I put his phone back down and he held me tighter

"Mercedes" he mumbled in his sleep

"I'm Still here baby , I'm here" I said holding his had

"I love you" he said rubbing my bare legs under the blanket's

"I love you too" I said