Chapter 12

Andy's POV

Wow, 4 years old, 4 fucking years I wasn't there for Claire.

Claire blew out her candles on the cake Jinxx and Sammi brought over, everyone clapped and said happy birthday to her.

"Happy birthday princess." I said to her. She smiled widely showing her 4 little teeth in the front. I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of her smiling, I had also gotten a picture of her blowing her candles out.

We were all now in the living room either sitting on one of my couches or sitting on the ground. I had Claire sitting in my lap as she opened all her presents everyone got her.

CC and Lauren got her; a cookiemonster pillow, GIR shirt sleeved shirt, and a Batman action figure.

Jinxx and Sammi got her; Some hair ribbons, a cute little dark purple dress, some black flats with a strap on the top, and a gothic Barbie doll.

Jake and Ella got her; a quilt mad out of all the BVB band tees, rubber bracelet that said 'my daddy rules', and a big packet full of black light glow sticks.

Ashley got her; a black and pink cowgirl hat, black and pink cowgirl boots, and a little pink shirt that said 'Mini Purdy Girl'.

After she opened all of her presents she started playing with her new Barbie while everybody else started talking.

"So you do remember that the Kerrang awards are tomorrow night right?" Ashley asked me. I slapped my forehead and groaned. "Shit! I forgot!" I groaned. "Don't sweat it man, John got the limo set, and were meant to be there around 7 and it ends about 12ish." CC assured me. I sighed a relief and looked over at Claire playing with her GIR toy and her new Barbie while talking with them.

"I guess she could wear her new dress and her new shoes tomorrow." I said mainly to myself.

After a couple hours of talking drinking and laughing, everybody left and Claire was sound asleep cuddling her Barbie. I chuckled and brought all of her presents into my room and put them in their proper places, then walked back into the living room, pick Claire up, and brought her to my bed and laid her down.

I changed her into her kitty cat PJs and set her under the covers then put her GIR toy under her arm.

I got out of my clothes and got into the bed in just my Batman boxers. I grabbed Claire and snuggled her into my chest, then fell asleep to Claire mumbling her baby words.

~The next morning~

I woke up to Ashley shaking me awake. "Man come on get up, we gotta practice a little before the awards." He told me. I sat up to see Claire still snuggled into my side sleeping.

I smiled down at her and got out of the bed and put my black ripped skinnies then I put my Asking Alexandria shirt, and walked out of the room.

I walked into the living room to see everybody sitting drinking either coffee or beer. I checked the time to see it was noon, damn we slept late. "Ok, let's go practice." I said to everybody.

We had just finished practicing our newest song revelation. "Andy don't get drunk this time." Joke said while laughing. I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't worry, I'm gonna have Claire with me, no getting drunk for me." I said proudly. Everybody laughed at me. "Hey! I can not get drunk! I'm going to have Claire, I could hurt either her feelings or her, no thank you." I told them.

"We'll, I'm gonna go wake up my little princess." I said and walked out. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see everybody walking behind me. "What the hell guys?" I said with laughing. "We're just gonna see you wake her up." Jake said like it was nothing.

I chuckled and shook my head then walked into my room, to see Claire sitting up wide awake talking to her GIR doll. "Hey baby." I said softly to her. She looked up and smiled at me. "Daddy, GIR said he like your voice too!" She squealed. I chuckled and picked her up and put her small body on my hip.

"So you ready to dress fancy tonight baby?" I asked her while chuckling slightly. She nodded her head with a confused look on her face. "Black veil brides has something to do, and you gotta dress fancy for everybody." I said while poking her nose.

She giggled then hugged me around my neck. I hugged her back and closed my eyes.

"And there we go princess." I said to Claire as I finished putting her new dress on, I ended up putting her black leggings with it because it will probably get colder tonight.

"Daddy I feel pretty!" Claire squealed to me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You look pretty baby." I told her. She smiled and looked down at her dress.

"Daddy, can you help me get my shoes on?" She asked me sweetly. I nodded and grabbed her new black flats, then I clipped the clip on them.

"Ok, we're ready to go!" I yelled throughout my apartment. Ashley and Jinxx were here, they brought their suits with them this morning.

"Well, come on then man!" I heard Ashley yell back. I chuckled and picked Claire up and put her on my hip, then walked out of my room. "Well, here she is." I said once we entered the living room, I set Claire on the ground and straighter her dress out.

She had her little dark purple dress on, with her black leggings, then her new black flats, and I had Ashley put her hair in a little braid that went to the side.

Ashley and Jinxx both walked over to her and kneeled down her height. "Wow sweetie, you really looked beautiful." Ashley told her. "Tank you uncle Ashey!" She said to him. "You look very pretty little girl." Jinxx told her. She smiled at him. "Tank you uncle Jinxx." She thanked him.

"Ok, let's get going." I said and picked up one of her bottles filled with milk and handed it to Claire as she took a small drink then just held it close to her.

We walked out of the apartment to see a black slick limo sitting there waiting for us.

Let the awards begin!