Chapter 34

Andy's POV

Me and Claire had just gotten in the hotel room that were staying in for awhile, "daddy I'm tired." Claire said rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. I chukked and picked her up and brought her over to the bed and set her down, then I grabbed her suitcase and took her galaxy pjs and put her under the covers.

"Night daddy." She whispered to me. "Goodnight princess." I whispered back to her while kissing her head.

I walked over to my suitcase and opened it and looked for some PJ pants. Once I finally found my Batman PJ pants I pulled them on and walked over to the little living room area and opened my laptop, then started looking at some other apartments.

Claire's POV

I told daddy I was tired, but I wasn't, I just wanted to be alone for right now, we had to move, I loved our home. But stupid Kyle had to ruin everything.

I hate him. He was the worst.

Just then a little girl with blonde pigtails wearing a little pink dress showed up. "Hi, I'm Thalia." She said with a wave. I smiled and sat up, then waved back at her. "I'm Claire." I told her. She smiled and walked over to the bed. "What's your favorite color?" She asked me while jumping up on the bed with me.

"Probably either purple or pink." I told her. "I like pink too!" She squealed, causing me to giggle. "Claire baby who are you talking to?" I heard daddy ask me. "Nobody!" I yelled back. I heard him start walking over to the bed so I shoved myself under the covers. "Claire go to sleep sweetie." Daddy said walking over to the bed and sat directly on Thalia.

"No! Daddy you're sitting on Thalia!" I screamed at him pushing him off of Thalia, but once he moved she was gone. I frowned and jumped out of bed calling out Thalia's name. "Calm down, I'm right here." Thalia said from behind me. I turned around and saw her standing next to a confused daddy.

"Yay! I thought daddy killed you!" I squealed and ran next to her. "Claire, sweetie, no ones there.." Daddy said sounding very confused. "Yeah, my friend Thalia's right here." I said pointing to Thalia. Daddy sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Ok baby, you just need to go to bed, and um, Thalia can go to sleep with you.." He said while picking me up and putting me in bed.

"Come on Thalia!" I said patting the spot on the bed right next to me. She ran over and jumped in bed with me and got under the covers with me.

"Ok, night baby, I love you." Daddy said and kissed me on my nose, making me giggle. "You forgot to say goodnight to Thalia!" I said upset. He chuckled and nodded. "Right, I'm sorry, good night Thalia." He said to her.

"Night!" Thalia said. "She said night." I told daddy. He chuckled and shook his head. "Night baby." He said and left the room.

"Night Claire." Thalia whispered to me. "Night Thalia." I whispered back and then fell asleep.

Vote

Comment

Fan

^Stormy^ ✌✌✌