Chapter 5: Threat

Stiles Pov:

I went back to Derek's loft to see how's Scotts process is, "He's normal, but still problems with him controlling with his new werewolf evolution" Derek shrugged, as long as he was himself that was fine by me. I got a text from my dad saying he needs my help. I haven't heard these words from my dad in years! I walked to my jeep, got in and then rode off to the animal clinic.

I saw my dad with a bunch of sheriffs guarding the door. "Woah, kid you can't pass by" A woman was standing in my way. "He's okay let in him" Dr. Deaton Stepped out while saying that. She moved out of the way and I made my way through and then Dr. Deaton leaded me to his basement. "Now Stiles I need your help" while my dad pull me aside. "I need to know what kind of werewolf or any kind of supernatural creature that is, okay you got me" I nodded my but then quickly responded by saying "What are you gonna do next with it" He suddenly looked like look disappointed but then explained. "We need to put it out" he said, "What? You can't just put it out!" I said trying to protect it. "And we sure as hell can't keep it! Stiles, listen to me, that, thing has killed an entire family, we don't know what it can do and it seemed it dangerous enough." I looked over at it and it looked back at me. I moved closer to get a better view of it, then suddenly I saw the eyes flashing blue at me and thought, a human can be inside of it.

I thought for a second then came up with a solution. I didn't tell my dad because he would have gotten more frustrated, so I just carried out with my plan. I'm think that Scott can change this werewolf back into human, Scott has the power to do it so I can try it. I talked to Dr. Deaton about it, and he agreed, I decided to call Scott.

Hey Scott?

Scott: "Yeah what's up?"

You getting used to your powers now?

Scott: "I'm getting better but I seem to have it under control"

Hey, I need your help

Scott: "Talk to me"

So the sheriffs found the werewolf what appears that killed an entire family, but I decided to try to make it back to human so we can find out if a person inside actually killed the family. So we have to find a way to change her back.

Scott "I guess I'll give it a try"

Alright thanks for your help man

Scott: "Anytime"

After I hanged up Scott I quickly heard a click noise next to my ear, I stood still and turned around slowly. It was one of the officers pointing a gun at me straight in the forehead. His veins were coming out of his neck and his hand was shaking really quick "Why are you doing this?" I asked scared out of my mind. "To maintain the game" He said in a raspy voice. "Now close your eyes and you will see everything from above" Then he started to put his finger on the trigger. "Stop, wait stop! You don't have to do this!" *BANG!* My ears were ringing like the fire alarms going off, then I slowly open my eyes to see my dad behind him with the a pistol in his hand, blood splattered all over my face. My dad ran over and gave me a hug while I hugged back tightly.