Another Cyclops...great.

Hey!~ So yes I finally started the sequel. I hope you guys like it!~~~

Also I ONLY own Raven and luna. I do not own any of the pictures, videos, the books (I have the books but I didn't create it), or the movies (Same with the book thing.)

Enjoy!~

Sitting alone in the small room that S.H.I.E.L.D. agency gave me, packing. Awarding me for my involvement for stopping the Alien attack they are giving me a summer off. And as I packed small memories popped up here and there.

Not the joyful memories I received from the Avengers. But sad and lonely memories of when I was alone. 'Like right now. Heh...am I destined to just be alone? Alone in the shadows all my life? I hope not. Well I guess its time to get to camp...'

Picking up my bag filled with the items I want and need to survive. I started to slowly walk through the halls of the now empty carrier. 'I really am going to miss this place...but I need the time to think and get things sorted out...'

As I finally got to the first level I exited outside and grabbed the motorcycle Stark 'generously gave' me. Starting it up and putting on my fixed up helmet that still smelled a little like burnt toast, I started to ride out to the location of the camp Ares gave me with Luna running right next to me of course.

Around three hours passed and the only thing I really ever saw was trees. With the very few occasions of some wildlife. Other then that. Nope nothing. And the color green is starting to annoy me. That and the rain that decided to fall during my travelling.

Another hour passed and Luna even started to look annoyed. She wanted to hunt and kill something already but there was nothing out there. Well that was the case until her nose sniffles a small bit and she went into a ferocious growl that vibrated across the road and echoed through the darkening green forest.

Stopping the bike at once I brought out my two knifes and looked around curiously. If something made Luna go into such a state there must be something interesting out there.

We then heard it. It was yelps of pain and the sound of a car crashing along with a ripple of thunder that rumbled from the heavens. Quickly I turned my bike back on and road to where the noise was coming from with Luna hot on my trail.

Skidding to a stop I found it was the two I saved during the Alien incident. And a woman who I am guessing is the what was his name...Percy? Yeah Percy's mom. They had terrified looks on their faces and got back up and ran. 'Why do they have terrified looks??' And then he showed up.

"Great just great another cyclops! And this one has a weapon! Luna!"

Jumping off the seat of the bike I ran towards the Cyclops with a very happy and hyper Luna by my side. Making the first move Luna jumped up with great heights and landed on the large cyclops's shoulder.

With her there she started to sink her very sharp teeth into his neck and shoulder area. With a shriek of pain he finally noticed us. And the same with the other three. Swinging my knifes skillfully I cut into his knees making him fall losing all capability of running away or stepping on me. Swinging his arms wildly trying to get Luna off of him he was finally able to shove her to the side.

Landing on the ground skidding a few feet. She went back into an attacking position. Slimy blood oozing from her mouth she released a snarl once more. But before she could jump in again I was already in front of the cyclops.

Aiming my one knife I brought it down going through his eye. And that was it. He was dead. As his body fell to the floor, slowly forming into that weird dust. I walked over to Luna and allowed her to carefully lick the cyclops blood from my hands. Once cleaned-ish I went to the shell-shocked group.

"Why do I keep on running into you two like this?" I questioned the two teens in front of me. Just then their eyes widened in fear once more and they started to dash off once more. Confused I turned around to find...another monster. "Oh yay..."

Sorry that it was short. How was it? I hope you liked it. Till next time!~
Love, Kisacatdemon ~