Annoying Reality!

I sat next to Percy's asleep figure. I'm not entirely sure what happened yesterday but it kinda went like this. Percy killed the monster thing. Minotaur right? Something I really don't know and it doesn't matter anyways. 

Then the next second his mom is on the ground in tears, then she's on fire and poof! Gone. Percy is unconscious for taking a bad hit to the head. We got into camp with him in my arms. And now we are here. His satyr friend bleating nervously as he shuffled and didn't stop pacing or binge on tin cans nor did he sat down for more then a few seconds or rested. 

Beyond annoyed, I balled up three cans together and chucked it at his head. He fell unconscious instantly, finally silence. Sweet sweet silence. With a tired sigh, I got up and lifted goat boy up to dumped him in the nearest bed. Grumbling to myself I plopped down back into my seat and wait for the blonde girl  to come back. Soon instead a guy with the look of a surfer dude (and oddly more then simply a dozen eyes on him) came in with two men. They both had quite serious looks on there faces. But at least one gave me a softer look once their oddly strong-feeling gaze landed on me.

Seems they are like the main director and activities director-people of this camp, maybe anyway. I was taken to the front where a long porch sat, the wood smelled a little bit like wine, while the surrounding area smelled like sea mist and hot strawberries. "So.." the short, beyond plump one started. I instantly crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes. They both studied me. I could see the confusion, wary, interested, and excited emotions that showed in their eyes. "Do you know where you are young one?" The other guy in a wheelchair questioned. I merely shook my head yes. They stared at me waiting for me to continue and to tell them.

I couldn't help but to sigh. Why did everything have to be so stressful and annoying? And these sudden storms ain't helpin. "Camp Half-blood right? The safe heaven for demigods and what not?"" I asked with a hardened look. I probably resembled my dad, the dark look in my bright blue eyes, the way I unconsciously scowled. Almost as if I was starring at something that I absolutely loathed. Either way, they looked at each other, unease easily read among probably other emotions mixed in to their expressions. Confusion dominated all other emotion in their eyes though. 

Probably on how I survived for years without much problems, or how I stayed under their own radar. "Well I suppose this will help, seeing that you seem to understand that Greek mythology and all such- gods, monsters, and other such thing are in fact not a myth." The man in the wheelchair explained smoothly. I simply nodded. What else should I have done? Say, 'Yeah, oh and I already know who y dad is, Hades god of the underworld and all that crap, but you know whatevs, just treat me like any other camper here, not like I'm from a hundred years in the past, a daughter of a god post peps shudder at the name of or anything!' Yeah right, if there was a mental place for half-bloods, I'd probably be sent there. Regardless if I'm the daughter of Hades, and granddaughter of Zeus, I wouldn't be surprise if that'd be the reason I was locked up for.

I probably would be considered a danger to the other campers, et cetera  et cetera. So the best answer and plan for me would be this: bullshit my way through. Great. Just wonderful right?

"Right, well then young demigod-" "Raven Wolf." I supplied with ease to which he nodded, "-Young Raven, I am Chiron. I willed be your main teacher here, and I hope you find yourself home with in our camp. I will be having you watch the introduction video, so please come follow me." He stated with all the wisdom and ease in the world. I blinked, Chiron? The Centaur who trained heroes? Jason, Theseus, et cetera?

Chiron looked half expectantly at me to say something. Perhaps something about who he trained, or the fact he is in a wheel chair and supposed to be with a butt of a horses and all that. Instead I shrugged and said; "Oh that's cool. So where will I be staying?" The two blinked, and stared at me as if I was taking this all too easily. Oh well. The plump dude eyed me, then shrugged, sipped some diet coke and left, muttering something about a brat finally accepting reality. I twitched at being called a brat by the cheetah Hawaiian printed shirt wearing humpty dumpy. I honestly hope things aren't going to get anymore exasperating then it already has been. But, who am I kidding? Of course there are many many problems up ahead. And all of it is damn annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long once again, haven't had internet connection, and my phone has once more committed digital suicide.

Like?--

or

Dislike?--

Either way I hope you liked it, and yes I know, I'm aware I am blending the book and a few pieces of the movies. Enjoy!~

Love, Kisacatdemon

((---6/13/2018--))